返回列表 回復 發帖

热刺1亿7180万拉拢拉莫斯 或成史上最贵主帅

前托登汉热刺主帅约尔下课之后,前塞维利亚主帅拉莫斯前往热刺执教的可能性立刻无限制增大。

据英国媒体报道,拉莫斯将会得到一份史上教练最高转会费的合同(为期4年半),金额高达2500万英镑(约1亿7180万令吉)。由于塞维利亚主席尼多一直坚持如果拉莫斯要提前离开塞维利亚就必须支付一份昂贵赔偿金,所以这笔金额包含在2500万英镑的转会费中。

由于拉莫斯还未与热刺签订合同,在本周日的英超比赛中,热刺预备队教练克利夫阿兰将会和青年队教练伊格索普一起执教球队同柏拉本的比赛。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
据路透社消息,塞维利亚主帅拉莫斯向球会递交辞呈,他表示辞职之后将去英超托登汉热刺执教。

“这是我人生中最艰难的决定。我的心仍属塞维利亚,但为了我的家庭和事业,不前往伦敦是不可能的。”拉莫斯在他的个人网站这样写道,“我人生中最重要的时间都在塞维利亚度过;在这里,我生活和执教事业都很好,我将永远感谢在塞维利亚的时光。”拉莫斯表示已收到英超球会那“令人眩晕”的报价。

这位53岁的西班牙人,在执教塞维利亚的过去两个赛季里,共率领球队赢得5个奖杯。他率领球队获得欧洲足总杯冠军、西班牙国王杯冠军、欧洲超级杯冠军、西班牙超级杯冠军等,上季更打进欧冠联赛。

但在英超劲旅托登汉解雇执教球队3年多的荷兰籍主帅马约尔之后,媒体一直把拉莫斯与热刺联系在一起。媒体认为,拉莫斯入主热刺即将成为事实。
唉!!真系"同人悟同命 。不知道MARTIN JOL的心里会惦念

RAMOS格人仲没到,就有一份"丰厚CONTRACT等著。

完全悟需要等看RAMOS的表现 或者SPURS格成绩

名牌货就是名牌货

[Sky Sport] Ramos takes Spurs reins

Ramos takes Spurs reins - Spaniard confirmed as Jol's successor - 28 Oct 2007

Tottenham Hotspur have confirmed the appointment of Juande Ramos as their new manager on a contract that runs until 2011.

Ramos, who resigned from his post as Sevilla coach on Friday night, replaces Martin Jol who left the North Londoners after Thursday's Uefa Cup defeat to Getafe.

Ramos' first game in charge of first-team affairs will be next week's Carling Cup clash with Blackpool with with development coach Clive Allen and youth team boss Alex Inglethorpe at the helm for Sunday's Premier League clash against Blackburn at White Hart Lane.

Spurs have also confirmed that they have requested permission from Leeds to speak to assistant manager Gustavo Poyet with a view to the Uruguayan joining Ramos' coaching staff.

One man definitely joining Spurs' back-room staff is Marcos Alvarez who resigned from his position as Sevilla's physical trainer to follow Ramos to North London.

Excitement

Ramos expressed his excitement at the opportunity to test himself in England and insisted it was a chance he had always coveted.

"I greatly appreciate the opportunity to work as head coach at Tottenham Hotspur, a club with a great tradition and history," he told the club's official website.

"Ever since I started my coaching career I have wanted to work in England. It is my sincere hope that I can repay the faith the Spurs board has shown in me.

"I am looking forward to meeting the players. It is a squad any coach would be excited to work with. I genuinely believe that there is the potential to achieve great things together.

"I was hugely impressed with the Spurs fans both home and away when Sevilla played Spurs last season and it will be a privilege to be the coach of this club with the huge support it enjoys both at White Hart Lane and throughout the world."

Tottenham sporting director Damien Comolli was delighted that the club's pursuit of the Spaniard had finally borne fruit, declaring: "Juande's arrival is great news for Tottenham Hotspur.

"He brings with him a wealth of experience, a proven track record and a winning pedigree. Now is the time for us to regroup and look to deliver the results and performances that everyone associated with the Club wants to see.

"By making the appointment at this stage of the season, with our current, talented group of players, we have given ourselves the opportunity to compete well in all four competitions.

"Juande is a highly respected coach and his agreement to join us is excellent news. I know he is eager to get started."
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表