返回列表 回復 發帖
人多車多,小小的一塊土地住著3千多萬人,生活節奏太快了。雖然一直看著TVB劇長到大的,可是要住在那,還是有點·······
miss_潘 發表於 2012-4-19 03:17 PM
Not true!  HK's population is about 7 million, not 30 million~~~
only because of the food
Rent in Hong Kong is very expensive. Food quality and variety is the best.  It was already hot and humid. We're not used to walking all the time. I just came back to the States after a three week stay. Overall, I feel Hong Kong is a great city, and I love it.
Of course I will if I can afford..............
I love HK. Specially the food.
1st of all, agree with the comment from "triple8" & "siuyan2213".
In terms of economic, HK is lucky.
In terms of weather, HK is humid & hot.
In terms of working, HK is far too stress for any people.
In terms of living standard, HK is expensive but not really un-affordable.
In terms of safety & orders, HK must be the one of the best around the world.
Simply compare HK with the place U're living & make a wise choice.
回歸前是天堂, 回歸後是地獄
Hong Kong is not really a perfect place to live..
of course HK is equipped with high technology and full of opportunities for business
but the social policies, politics, or even the basic transportation system are not good enough to compete with any other developed countries in the world..
不錯啊 生活機能很方便
if hong kong have no chinese tourists , hk is a nice place
with more countries u visited, u will love hk more~~
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I for one would love to works in HK if there's a chance, it's a beautiful city with colorfully life-styles, a city never sleep!!!:)
hk's weather is pretty disgusting(humid, typhoon, etc.), small city but 7mil ppl living in there(tons of ppl from mainland immigrating there and making it worse). beside these two points, it's a great place to live afterall (great food, lot of places to hang out, things change often so you won't get bored, pretty diverse so you will meet ppl from different nations, really rich night life.)
Definition of "quality of life" varies from person to person. If you prefer freedom, space and being surrounded by green. Believe me, Hong Kong is then not your choice. However, this city gives you an amazing combination of international cultures while you will never bother about human crime as well as natural disaster. Despite those mad parallel goods traders jostling for boarding trains in Sheung Shui everyday plus the horrible amount of Chinese immigration and, of course, the stupid government, Hong Kong is lovely and a safe region to reside.

But for me, I am not going to offend, these reasons make me feel shamed enough to move away :P I am the kind of persons who love green, freedom and space.
返回列表