返回列表 回復 發帖
喔喔!下雨了! 還好裙子夠大!

下雨的风光真美好
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-6-26 01:29 PM 編輯

This afternoon I viewed a pic., with a short comment tagged to it
                                                                   在被屠殺前....生離死別的最後一吻 .......Both will be murdered, but for a brief moment, they are united in love..

Like a drag at the bottom of my heart, makes me wanna cry

Life's a suffering. Round the circle game going round n round in a continuous cycle of life n death. So stressful n an uninteresting game. As light travelled n times moved on, indefinitely, infinitely.  

It questioned me the purpose n meaning of existence. An illusion  in the Land of Paradise. N when we awaken from the dream we had realized all is but merely bubbles in the waters only. Is life worth only this...

Light cannot be contained and time cannot be stopped.

The experience of the moment has moved on, with the transition of time. And the realty we believed had vanished with the speed of light. Nothing was grasped nothing was contained. Yet, it carried a string of values with numerations to it, waiting to ripened with time.

Isn't it confusing n quite incredible that existence within nothing. At the same time nothing contained that existence. As if strings n strings of waves flowing in the big empty space, forming n deformed, charging n uncharged.

My mind disorganized, my heart frightful, my soul yearned for the truth. Merely, a dream in sleep, or an illusion of the mind, that disappeared like the bubbles in the waters. Is life worth only these..

It has been the emperor's n empress' dream to find n discover the medicine of eternal life, infinite bliss, and a world in paradise. And the vampire's goal to achieved eternal life.

It questioned me to seek my heart n my soul, n challenged my conscious mind in seek of a purpose.

Wanting for just a little more, yearning for a little extra. Would I be only the bubbles in the waters too n disappeared in the transience of light time into empty space. Not remembering who I was, in the past, not recognizing myself, in the present n not knowing my destination, of the future.

At this point, chills run down my spine, n caused me to shivered n trembled with  unbeliavable fear. And a frightful thought, arose n pondered with luring temptation fighting within me. The angel n the devil in my conscious mind. The spirit that breathe the life of my soul n heart.

Suddenly, I heard my name called..Kay..the frightful fear in kimmi was disturbed n suppressed. All questions n reasons was put to a halt...in the transience of the travelling speed of light n time. Fallen oblivion, absorbed in the valley of deep silence.

A man asked lord Buddha

“I want happiness.”

Lord Buddha said..

First remove “I” that’s ego.

Then remove “Want” that’s desire.

See now you are left with only

“Happiness”

~DingDong-Q~
Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
真匿名
Silence is a source of great strength.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be” - Lao Tzu

“To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” - Lao Tzu

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.” - Lao Tzu

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible.
This afternoon I viewed a pic., with a short comment tagged to it
kimmi8k 發表於 2012-6-26 06:22 AM
Too deep for me, I just want to enjoy a good steak once in a while.  
But this morning I saw how the practice here to drain water into cow just to add a few pounds more to the meat makes me wondered....
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2012-6-26 09:20 PM 編輯

Hello Kimmi,
Long time no chat :), seeing you getting all serious (talking about life and death, making a difference etc, etc ...)
I am going to get real thoughtful and solumn here.

Here is a real man, a middle aged white hair Aussie,
and founder of the WikiLeanks, who is trying to make a difference;
in doing so, he is now abandoned by his owncountry,
and is seeking political asylum from the Ecuador goverment.

He was fighting for his extradition from the Swedish goverment
to be questioned in relation to some trumped up sexual charges.
(though there is no actual charge laid against him).

He is pretty sure once he is being sent to Sweden, it could lead
him to being sent to the US to face charges over Wikileaks
and that he could face the death penalty.

And the moral of the story is:

And here is one of the WikiLeak video that embarrased the US goverment:

Now something that is far more serious.

As a little green earthling, I don't have any religious faith.
Too very often, I don't even beleive in myself :)
But if I were to choose any religion, I would definitely
choose those that are more down to earth, into the the body types.
What about Toaism, they stronly beleive in the incredible
healing power of the ultimate union of the Yin and Yang.
And then there is the Hinduism, the spirital climax through
the tantric power of Kamasutra.

Don't take my words for it, watch there videos:

The Sexual Healing of Taoist Tai Chi ... all crap

Tantra Chakra Dance
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Recently heard this song on the radio but by a different artist.
This is the original artist.. Joan Baez

Calves are easily bound and slaughtered
never knowing the reason why
but whoever treasures freedom
like the swallow had learnt to fly.
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery,
Today is a gift, that is, a present!
thks for the music cordho, u r very kind n lovely who cherish freedom
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-6-26 04:10 PM 編輯

Yeah, it's been some time really. But buddy, distance n time makes no difference d. Sure, got  got some light yrs of catching up here hehe!  Buddies got the 7th connection...which travels through time with the speed of light in waves lengths to catch the frequency of sound, reaching the headquarters haha!

The WikiLeak video thing, well this kinda stuff occurred throughout man's history. Man fighting for Freedom or Power..they r like soul partners, inseperable. Just like Economic n Politics they run along side, without the other they can't survived. Constantly, running for power n authority against each other like rivals.

Behind the camera, n inside the script room, whatever happened no one knows for sure. One certain thing is the Media is very powerful, and AV1 makes used of it to their own advantage.

If you see, what is happening in China to regular chinese netizens, of what the government did it wld killed many more bugs n virus then all the antivirus online.

At 3 a.m. on June 4, three days after being illegally locked up by the local government, Feng Jianmei, a 7-month pregnant woman in a small town in Northwest China, saw the body of her unborn baby dragged out of her uterus. The 7-month-old fetus appeared to have already taken good shape. Feng’s sister, in outrage and grief, took several pictures of the devastated mother lying in bed with her dead baby boy, and later uploaded to the Internet, which has sparked widespread public criticism over the cruelty of the local government as well as the inhumane One Child Policy.

Deng Jiyuan, husband of Feng, wrote in the hugely popular microblogging platform Sina Weibo that the atrocity was the local government’s response to their family’s failure to pay a 40,000 fine for the extra birth (the second child). While he was still hurrying on his way to the hospital, her wife was pinned down and injected with a poison to kill the unborn baby.

Deng, the husband, said their family is steeped in debt as Deng’s mother is being treated for cancer, and they really cannot afford the 40,000 fine. He showed the reporter a text message (image below) sent to him from a birth control official: “40,000, not a penny less.”

Governments at all levels often get away with forced abortion by suppressing such news and staying mum.

The news and picture came from a web posting in Baidu’s discussion forum: Family planning authorities in Moshan town, administered by Linyi city, Shandong province, forced a 9-month pregnant woman into abortion. According to the post, the baby “even gave a cry when it came out.” The family, on hearing the cry, went over to see the baby, before it stopped crying or breathing. Doctors pronounced its death.

The image shows the 9 month fetus lying dead in a bucket. Because the parents of the baby already have a child, the local government hunted them down and forced abortion, citing the One Child Policy, which is imposed on all urban Han Chinese families. The mother was restrained as doctors injected her with a drug to kill the unborn baby. But after the baby was dragged out of its mother’s body, it was still alive and began to cry, before doctors left it in a bucket and drowned it.

Hu Jie (胡杰), a 25-year-old, lost one kidney in a registered hospital. He was wheedled, menaced and detained by underground kidney dealers, before at the last minute hospital staff in cahoots with dealers seized him, forcibly anesthetized him, slit his abdomen open and took away his kidney.

Actually, Hu Jie did think about selling one kidney for 40,000 yuan (US$6,000) to pay off his debts. The receiving end had to pay 300,000 yuan to the agency/dealers in order to get the kidney, and hundreds of thousands more for searching for the match. However, whenever Hu Jie hesitated and recoiled, dealers blocked his way, took away his bank cards, cellphone, baggage and I.D, and even threatened to kill him, unless he complied.

After Hu Jie woke up from the surgery, he only got 27,000 yuan(US$4,000) wire transferred to his bank account. No paper or consent was signed in advance between Hu Jie or his family and the hospital. The underground dealers vanished. The hospital simply said, it is nurses’ individual action, which has nothing to do with the hospital.

There are many more victims like Hu Jie in China, who are either tricked or forced into underselling their kidneys. Beneath the surface of China’s ban on human organ trade are huge and intricate networks that sprawl across the country and involve illegal agencies, criminal gangs, registered hospitals and medical practitioners.

Who's Mistakes Who's to Blame Who's Fault..???? Why? How? Where? When?What?
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-6-26 04:37 PM 編輯

OMG !! in NY making US$6000 takes only 11/2 to 2 mth's salary...n now we r talking about a little life n 88 to a kidney for life....  Is life worth only this ..?
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-6-26 04:32 PM 編輯

Norman, I really don't care much about the Tao parodies n the Tao Crap that has been commercialized to make money. Or much into the Taoist Religion Practice.
N the Tantra, Chakra, or KamaSutra stuff...it has history tracing back to the Indian Culture n Customs. I don't care much either.

But I am not against it either..take what each find comfortable hahaha!

I believed in the teachings of Buddha, about the Middle Way. As Human Being,  we r not born perfect, just given the grace n mercy to learned from our mistakes, n it is quite acceptable. It is difficult for anyone to walk the Extreme Path to be Good or Bad...
Cultivate life with Mercy n Compassion for others while making a comfortable life for ourselves.  That more to my cup of tea.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-6-26 05:20 PM 編輯

lemon tea sweet n kind

take it easy, a coin is with both sides, nothing more nothing less.
just take what u feel comfortable, nothing absolutely right or wrong
The ruler lies on the individual life style, nothing about a good or a bad
Just feel free to do what u like n like what u do
Strong Little girl  坚强妞 jianqiangniuThe pics were taken in 2010 where she was a mere 3yr old

Dong Xinyi was born in 2007 in a rural town in Leling, Shangdong, a province in East China. Though her family was by no means well-off, it was decent by China’s rural standards compared with millions of others who can barely keep body and soul together. When she was several months old, her father Dong Jianshe met with an accident while riding his motorcycle, and had both his legs amputated.

“The family was doing okay. But since my son’s mishap, it looks no longer like a home,” Dong Hemin, Dong Xinyi’s grandfather said. He said that after they sold their shirts off their backs and managed to come by 70,00o yuan (US$9,000) for medical expenses, there was basically nothing valuable left. Soon after, his wife left him, and filed for divorce. For the past three years, Dong Jianshe, his son, was mostly in bed and can’t even deal with his daily life on his own. His excretion were dependent on a urinary catheter.

Xinyi helps father empty and clean the urine drainage bag.

Xinyi cooks lunch for her father.

Xinyi brings a basin of water for her father to wash his face.
返回列表