返回列表 回復 發帖

[瞬間看地球] 海龜深海見面竟擊掌問好

海龜深海見面竟擊掌慶賀

當地時間2012年9月18日,澳大利亞攝影師Troy Mayne在摩爾礁(Moore Reef)游泳時拍到兩只海龜在水下見面時擊掌問好的驚人畫面。這對快樂的伙伴叫 Shelley 和 Casey。39歲的 Troy Mayne 用他拍的照片做素材寫成了20本兒童讀物,講述海龜們和曲紋唇魚 Wally 的故事。他說,有些動物現在已經認識他了。

Turtle-y awesome dude: Giants of the deep show all is well beneath the waves with a magical underwater high-five

This amazing image captures the moment two Green turtles seemingly share an underwater high-five.

Known as Shelley and Casey, the happy pair were caught on camera by eagle-eyed photographer Troy Mayne as he swam at Moore Reef, part of The Great Barrier Reef off the east coast of Australia.

The 39-year-old has written a series of 20 children's books, using the images he has taken to bring his stories to life.

This incredible photo captures the moment a pair of green turtles appear to high five each other underwater

He says the large animals which can live up to 80 years old now recognise him when he joins them in the water.

'Since I started writing the books, many turtles have started to show up. I now seem to have many different turtles that I know by name that regularly visit.'

Whilethe creatures are by nature solitary animals, Mr Mayne says groups of them now regularly follow him around when he is on dives.

Green turtles can grow to over a metre in length and up to a whopping 619lbs in weight.

Mr Mayne added: 'It is of course for food that attracts them. I feed them the algae that they naturally eat. I pick it from the reef each day.

'I feed them so much that lots of turtles now visit. Word is obviously getting around!

Called Shelley and Casey, the pair have made their home at Moore Reef - part of Australia's Great Barrier Reef

The photograph was taken by Australian photographer Troy Mayne , 39

Mr Mayne, who took the photos, has written a series of 20 books featuring the turtles and Wally the Maori Wrasse

Turtles are naturally solitary animals but a group of the animals have latched onto Mr Mayne and now follow him around

He said turtles swim right up and even grab old of him to share a hug and when he leaves the water they follow hmi to the end of the pontoon.

He added: 'Despite popularperception they are quite smart. They always have their heads in my pocket trying to get some food out, when I am not looking.

'If I do not pay them attention and feed them, they will give me a little nip to let me know they are waiting.

'I feel so privileged to have the interaction and friendship that I have with these wild animals. They truly are incredible animals.

Mr Mayne used a Nikon digital SLR camera housed in special underwater case to take the photos and incorporated an underwater flash to bring the subjects to light.

He said: 'Many of the photos are just lucky accidents, right place at the right time, but manyhave been painstakingly set up, sometimes taking weeks to get.'

The beautiful patterned turtles both stretch out their long necks as they try to get hold of the same bit of food

The turtles eye each other up while beautiful zebra fish and other tropical species dance around in the warm waters

Mr Mayne says the despite popular perception they are quite smart and are always hunting for food in his pockets

One of the turtles appears to be trying to get some shut eye in this photo taken on a Nikon digital SLR

Many of the photos are just lucky accidents but Mr Mayne says a many others require painstakingly preparation and sometimes taking weeks to get

Like other sea turtles, green turtles migrate long distances between feeding grounds and hatching beaches

Female green turtles crawl out on beaches, dig nests and lay eggs during the night. Later, hatchlings emerge and walk into the water. Those that reach maturity may live to age 80 in the wild

Some green turtles swim more than 1,,600 miles to reach their spawning grounds and mature turtles often return to the exact beach from which they hatched

圖/超有趣!海龜深海相見 竟相互擊掌說嗨!

圖/超有趣!海龜深海相見 竟相互擊掌說嗨!

NOWnews.com 今日新聞網

2012年9月20日 21:13

2隻海龜竟然相互擊掌。彷彿再說:嗨!好久不見!

大陸新聞中心/綜合報導

澳大利亞攝影師Troy Mayne在摩爾礁游泳時拍到兩隻海龜在水下見面時擊掌問好的驚人畫面。這對快樂的伙伴叫Shelley和Casey。39歲的Troy Mayne用他拍的照片做素材寫成了20本兒童讀物,講述海龜們和曲紋唇魚Wally的故事。他說,有些動物現在已經認識他了。

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
倒數第二張,擺著同樣的姿勢拍照,好有喜感~~

評分次數

• vandas

那只是巧合吧
好像对神仙眷侣哦~哈哈~
不知道是不是夫妻呢~
give me five.
thank you so much for sharing!!
返回列表