返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...
9 J2 Z" ]3 S2 b) z$ X7 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; [% d) P3 B( {* ~. l4 ^3 f
but that time i also angry...why she want to say it...www3.tvboxnow.com- q" y- ?! R  V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  B7 ~# [6 l- t. {
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留
$ g( N5 l1 u* q9 F
- l6 Y* v4 ?/ c1 w1 o  }/ I! Ji will remember this..+ t" w% x% W1 z% Z. I. i, i5 ~# f4 `8 Y
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....公仔箱論壇4 a# ]; T1 y- t  U) x5 P. F& X
公仔箱論壇  s; V* x* a' s
this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...- @+ X# q' U+ Q8 V5 n- W+ ~9 C
bad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
8 @8 y) A" W0 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
' M6 ?" j! O! C1 T1 l" ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  s" v2 n# L8 X6 {

/ `8 C0 t4 d  |  n8 q公仔箱論壇i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...公仔箱論壇' Z$ ]1 X' p( E+ c& c" z+ H* }
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# v+ z" Z; \# j: N5 w
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 _( x$ N$ W4 R. z1 Z5 U! O

) `+ w, p: v- _9 o- l: p- W6 LFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% Y+ g9 H- P6 f* y4 s
www3.tvboxnow.com  [7 y0 _+ |# \; L; ?( I1 a
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....! K0 ]1 p% \6 I: {7 m/ V* @
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表