返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...公仔箱論壇1 ?9 q& J  @$ G/ r8 y$ }% ~5 N
公仔箱論壇$ i0 i: T7 u7 S. p  A
but that time i also angry...why she want to say it...www3.tvboxnow.com8 M& Q( j0 m1 ~0 R9 X# U

9 z/ G2 j4 Q" Lreally can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留* t# K! w! Y$ S8 G* s/ h7 Z3 t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ G6 O4 J+ n  y% E7 f* z+ A0 {
i will remember this..www3.tvboxnow.com9 F( @3 E0 p5 [5 `% ~% Y4 a
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....% \  \4 P8 y# [4 w

; B) c9 @. F/ UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...公仔箱論壇& i7 R, L) n. P3 K2 D
bad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
3 w8 Q1 y" G0 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
# b7 p4 ?5 A" ~3 a' G% _www3.tvboxnow.com7 r8 m' o3 T9 h! S0 \

. g$ ^0 z6 }6 V3 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
2 H$ ?4 O7 p! |& _. ?& w1 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# }( I5 Z7 ^& ?! @0 O
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% G$ V: C$ o; x* _- ]; H6 _8 Y) J" c+ y
- f/ y; x& _& X* c7 t3 N5 a
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
2 ~6 {4 ~  o( x: Y
% |/ k: i# G; F' \5 Jso girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, F) h# l* ~8 u0 V7 x. w% `! V0 [
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表