返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊景點] 英国 利物浦 之 游学 Part 2

去年到利物浦的其中一所大学拿学士文凭, 到处走走的照片。。。很想念哪儿。。。很想再回去,享受冷冷的温度,暖暖的太阳。。。
5 K0 K3 x  ^& E3 A) a6 qwww3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇# H5 ~1 q# L1 f# x- x  O* J
刚到时,享受第一餐的subway, 坐在外面的石凳上,猛烈的太阳底下,我们却冷到发抖。。。很爽很爽。。。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• civicboy1969

I remember Liverpool - Albert Dock, the Eye and the great shopping and entertaining complex  Liverpool One. We stayed in the Jurys Inn which is right by the Eye.  The China Town in Liverpool is a little quite and relatively small, though the front gate is impressive. I think the London China Town offers better Chinese food.  One of the reasons I like Liverpool is:  It's the home to the Beattles!!!  Thank you for sharing your pictures.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

2# kinwah88 www3.tvboxnow.com$ @& ?8 W7 B9 a/ x
哈哈。一年多了,很怀念那里的生活,我们只是下午去唐人街逛,因为住得比较远,去那大概25分钟,所以晚上很少出去

評分次數

• civicboy1969

3# benchu81 公仔箱論壇! ]" L  P$ Y& ?5 H& J& ~( @: J9 X
I went to Liverpool as part of my England and Scotland tour that I highly recommend. If you go north from Liverpool to the beautiful Lake District, you can drive along the shores of England's largest lake, Windermere. And if you continue to go north, then you will enjoy the breathtaking views of Scottish Highlands. When you plan to revisit Livierpool, please consider this tour. I am sure you will love to visit Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon and the colleges in Oxford. While you were in Liverpool, did you go to Cavern Club in Mathew Street? Yes, the Beattles had its first performance there.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

4# kinwah88 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 N7 `+ e1 ]2 z- C
去年到那是因为读书,还是借钱去的,所以旅费很紧, 没有机会去很多地方。。。如果下次还有机会旧地重游,一定会去你介绍的地方。。。还蛮喜欢 Scotland 和 Lake District 这两个地方。。。 哈哈

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表