返回列表 回復 發帖

[硬碟] Buffalo HD-PET500U2 portable external hard drive

My Buffalo HD-PET500U2 portable external hard drive. I've a lot of files and 5 partitions on it and I've used it last Thursday. I didn't drop it or anything but since yesterday up to now when I tried it in it would start making these beeping noises. It doesn't show in ALL my computers. When I checked with my Computer Manage on Disk Management, it asked me to initialize my disk before and asked me to select on MBR or GPT format.

I have search some from internet, but I still can't figure how. My case similiar to this one.
http://www.fixya.com/support/t8268683-got_buffalo_hd_pet500u2

Can you help, please?
Beeping of external HDD means loose wire or the the internal cable is disconnected/broken, it might due to aged, physical crashing, unsatisfied quality or poor preserving condition. It is impossible for you to run any data recovery tests since the HDD was unable to detect, the only one thing you could do is STOP connecting the HDD to any devices, in case the HDD may get into an even worse situation.

You may contact the manufacturer for repair, or other trusted company which provide data recovery service. The problem is unknown, the fix may be as simple as open the HDD case and reconnect the cable, or unfortunately the HDD was total lost.
go find a software like recover myfile or easy recovery try 1st,if still cannot,standby rm1500+- for recovery service(i means really expert 1)
Try plug it to the USB socket at the back of your machine, sometimes the USB socket at the front of machine doesn't have enough power
返回列表