返回列表 回復 發帖

[貼圖] 近景抓拍 黑猩猩表情似人類

野生攝影師加比‧吉亞德通過近景拍攝,抓拍下了黑猩猩神似人類的表情。在肯亞的一間黑猩猩收容所,加比用了2天時間追蹤拍攝8隻黑猩猩,抓拍下了他們從暴怒到深思的多種表情。無論是棕色的眼睛或是面部緊皺的表情,都透露著黑猩猩與人類神似的喜怒哀樂。

在肯尼亞的一間黑猩猩收容所,加比用了2天時間追蹤拍攝8只黑猩猩,抓拍下了他們從暴怒到深思的多種表情。無論是棕色的眼睛或是面部緊皺的表情,都透露著黑猩猩與人類神似的喜怒哀樂。

加比介紹,他很享受觀察大自然的機會,黑猩猩表現出的種種情感令他動容。他說,在看到這些照片時,他發現其實我們人類與黑猩猩有著同樣的手勢、情感甚至態度等。

Primate poseurs: Stunning images show the many human-like expressions of chimpanzees

A wildlife photographer has created a stunning series of portraits showing the incredible expressive faces on chimpanzees.

Gabi Guiard took the images during a visit to the Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Kenya - and the results are simply amazing.

The close up photos show a range of emotions not unfamiliar to humans - which go from one chimp crying out in fury to another in quiet contemplation.

Range: From a cool pout (left) to an angry shout, wildlife photographer Gabi Guiard has created a stunning set of portraits showing the expressive faces on chimpanzees

Faces: One of the Kenyan Chimpanzees appears deep in contemplation, (left) while another has a look of disdain as he peers down his nose at the photographer

Gobsmacked: With its mouth gaping and eyes wide open, the chimp on the right appears astonished (left) while the animal on the right gives it the puppy dog eyes

The animal's emotions are clearly visible in their deep brown eyes - and their faces wrinkle to show their feelings.

Gabi, who spent almost two hours capturing the faces of a group of eight chimps, said: 'I love when I have the chance to spend my time in the wild.

'I'm always captured by the feeling of having the privilege to see the animals' behaviour.

'At the end of the day, we are animals too, and when I look at these pictures, it makes me realise that we share the same gestures, emotions, attitudes as they do.
'I want to capture all of those emotions. It's fascinating, and it really drives and inspires me.'

Complex characters: The chimpanzee on the left gives a long and lingering gaze while the one on the right appears deep in thought

Cheeky chappy: This chimp has a mischievous glint in his eye (left) while another appears almost human as it scratches its chin while pondering the issues of the day

Welcoming: With his lips just slightly apart this chimpanzee appears be showing appreciation or acceptance, while another nibbles on a plant stem while deep in thought

Very interesting!
Facial expressions.....
but it does not amaze, because the chimpanzee
are very intelligent and obviously are the closest species related to humans.
Amazing photographs taken, very close range too!
Thanks for posting!

評分次數

• vandas

人类和黑猩猩算是同类吗,但是人类会游泳,黑猩猩不会

評分次數

• vandas

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表