返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 極光現身巴黎?

攝影奇觀/極光現身巴黎?法攝影師拍下罕見火彩虹

據英國《每日郵報》25日消息,法國巴黎天空驚現罕見的水平彩虹(亦稱火彩虹),這一美麗的奇觀雖僅出現了短短數分鐘,卻被巴黎業餘攝影師伯特蘭·庫利特(Bertrand Kulik)用相機定格了下來。

據人民網報導,水平彩虹在美國很常見,但由於北歐太陽輻射角度不同,這樣的景觀實屬罕見。『我從未見過如此奇特的彩虹,它像不斷上升的極光般橫跨在巴黎的天空中』,庫利特說道。

報導稱,這種自然景觀其實並非真正的彩虹,而是一種光暈。當天空中的捲雲累積到一定程度形成板狀冰晶,並由太陽光線穿過其中時,便會投射出不同顏色形成這樣的七彩光暈。此次由於上周巴黎暴風雨天氣所致,才能讓這裡的人們一睹它的風采。

Un grand horizontal: Rare FLAT rainbow photographed above the Paris skyline
  • Horizontal 'fire rainbows' rarely seen in northern Europe but common in U.S.
  • Appeared in Paris for just five minutes before disappearing again

The view of the Eiffel Tower against the Paris skyline is breathtaking on an ordinary day, but the French capital was recently bathed in a rare horizontal rainbow.
Across the city's horizon a clear spectrum of colours emerged for a short time, in a natural phenomenon known as a fire rainbow.

Parisian Bertrand Kulik, 33, spotted the unusual display out of the window of his apartment in France's capital on March 17.

A horizontal rainbow, known as a fire rainbow, is pictured above the Paris skyline by Parisian Bertrand Kulik

Horizontal rainbows, or circumhorizon arcs, occur when cirrus clouds are elevated enough to form plate-shaped ice crystals

Amateur photographer Mr Kulik said: ‘I have never seen a rainbow like that before. This light phenomenon looked like a rising aurora over Paris.

'When I saw it, I had to react very fast. I was very impressed by this beauty and I knew that I could not miss it.’

The display was only visible for a short time, but Mr Kulik quickly grabbed his camera and captured the rare sight.

Fire rainbows are a common sight in the U.S. but are rarer in northern Europe because the sun is not often at the right angle to create the effect

The horizontal rainbow was brought on by heavy rainstorms abd stormy weather that lashed Paris last week

Headded: ‘It was only possible to see it for few minutes. Often I am waiting to catch some weather pictures. Every day I hope to see some atmospheric phenomenons like that.

‘The day was tormented with a stormy sky. Even in a big city it's possible to see some amazing natural phenomenon.

‘It was a very turbulent day and I will remember it for a long time.’
The horizontal rainbow was brought on by heavy rainstorms that lashed Paris last week.

Firerainbows, known by the proper name of circumhorizon arc, occur when cirrus clouds are far enough up in the air to form plate-shaped ice crystals.

They are not actually rainbows, but a halo effect, although they are commonly referred to as fire rainbows.

When the sun is at the right angle it hits the top of these plates and splits into different colours that are viewable on the ground.

Although such fire rainbows are relatively common in the United States, they are a rarer sight in northern Europe where the sun less frequently has the required elevationneeded for it to occur.

The effect only lasted for a few minutes so Bertrand Kulik acted quickly to capture the skyline vista

Bertrand Kulik captured the dramatic skies of Paris during the storm which led to the rare fire rainbow over the city
一大片圍在城市外圍的彩帶,讓沉悶的石矢森林也穿上彩衣來,增添了不少活力!

評分次數

• vandas

極光受太陽風影響,太陽風強的時候,極光就會在遠離北極的地方出現。我在Seattle都見過一次極光

評分次數

• vandas

真匿名
天仙降临,风云变色
這應該是光在大氣中折射造成的
就算不是極光也很漂亮

評分次數

• vandas