返回列表 回復 發帖

古靈精怪

Gormless: This enthusiastic hound's wide eyed stare seems to say 'why don't you want to photograph me?'

Proud: But this moggie's moment has been ruined by the dog behind, who's stolen the limelight... and the focus

Soon: This cat looks like he's planning something more malevolent than a mere photobomb

Respect your elders: Cute or no, this dog won't let his kitten compatriot get all the attention

Hear me roar: The black cat obviously wants to make sure that he's noticed

Get out of the picture! Could this tortoiseshell cat give the cheerful interloper in this image a more evil look?

Oh! Sorry... The unaware expression on this dog's face suggests he doesn't realise he's wandered into a shoot

She's sleeping, play with meeeee! This adorable doggy's wide-eyed stare says it's time for walkies

Just a little closer: A fierce feline looks as if it's waiting to pounce on this doggy posing for his picture

Cat's eyes: These photobombing felines have a menacing air, lurking behind the household dogs

Lol: This laughing dog has left his cat companion quite plainly unamused with his photographic sabotage

Trying to go unnoticed? This dog could be trying to hide, but his curiosity's got the better of him

Little dog, little dog. Let me in, let me in: Or maybe think twice, since this moggie's got that malevolent look

He's behind you! This alert dog knows something untoward is happening, he just doesn't know where

The darkness is MY domain... A cat stares in from the night behind this scruffy pooch, who's safe at home

Curiosity killed the cat: But this pair can't help peering over to see what all the fuss is about

評分次數

• lilitan008

想偷偷搶人家鏡頭!!
很有镜头感
哈哈~很可愛哦~~拍照的很強
好妙的圖,竟然都是一起入鏡,謝謝分享!
好精彩的画面啊!!!!
本帖最後由 wk_leung 於 2013-6-29 05:47 PM 編輯

好有心思, 好有故事性的一組圖片啊. 每一幅都在訴說着狗狗和猫猫之間微妙的聯繫, 他們的互動, 或者..他們的鬥爭?
返回列表