返回列表 回復 發帖
One of the not-to-miss sights in Paris is the Louvre Museum, possibly the most famous museum in the world with a fabulous collection. It is housed in the Louvre Palace, once the residence of France's royal family公仔箱論壇5 i& M8 P) ]) ]. G: {

7 n7 Q: z4 s4 @6 G8 q& Q9 p* }, JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

巴黎聖母院
' P; [0 B  D3 R' y公仔箱論壇Not the largest cathedral in the world, the Notre-Dame might be the most famous of all cathedrals. The gothic masterpiece is located on the Île de la Cité, a small island in the heart of the city.
( ?. Y' j: \+ h+ s2 F: J$ c1 pA Religious sitetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; t, {4 b7 k7 D& T8 P( i( w
Notre Dame de ParisThe site of the Notre dame is the cradle of Paris and has always been the religious center of the city. The Celts had their sacred ground here, the Romans built a temple to worship Jupiter. A Christian basilica was built in the 6th century and the last religious structure before the Notre-Dame construction started was a Romanesque church.
: g2 j/ F5 e" U9 M  y% jConstructionwww3.tvboxnow.com/ }! t4 v% D; S: m4 d1 u/ X
Bishop Maurice de Sully started the construction in 1163. The Cathedral was to be built in the new gothic style and had to reflect Paris's status as the capital of the Kingdom France. It was the first cathedral built on a monumental scale and became the prototype for future cathedrals in France, like the cathedrals of Amiens, Chartres or Rheims, just to name the most famous.
; g  |$ O& n0 A/ yThe Building
) Z( Q+ K0 D) x/ G4 Q0 U% r' yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。GargoyleIt took until 1345 before the cathedral was completed, partly because the design was enlarged during construction. The result is an overwhelming building, 128m long (420 ft) with two 69 meter tall towers (226 ft). The spire, which reaches 90m (295 ft), was added in the 19th century by Viollet-le-Duc. The Notre-Dame Cathedral has several large rose windows, the northern 13th century window is the most impressive. The massive window has a diameter of 13.1 meter.- p- Z# A+ U/ Y0 S9 y

: `4 d: f  |, @) B& D! V0 R
本帖最後由 wk_leung 於 2013-7-8 03:05 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" v+ I5 W/ ^( O9 J/ W1 F+ d

v% ]0 ^/ i% ]# {* Owww3.tvboxnow.com血腥的回憶 -  諾曼第
- ]1 t; _% p* v8 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 O+ C6 {, W4 c& u/ A5 X! ~

% Z/ B4 E$ k- S* T# BNormandy American Cemetery and Memorial
% ^  g. J% W* ^- y: |9 F) H9 I. L公仔箱論壇
$ n. L, H* P+ y公仔箱論壇The Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
9 |! k2 K9 ~0 o* d% d公仔箱論壇
' {& F4 @6 [! N2 w4 a; d+ h8 Y' {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The German War cemetery in La Cambe
# t+ U9 R- F+ H1 d, S0 _5 s) A, Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: i- ]3 q2 @  y8 V; S* q2 z
The German gun batteries at Longues-Sur-Mer公仔箱論壇1 Z* o7 {' c6 c/ v

- A2 D9 J2 Y8 U  ^! C- s; j. S  ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbParachuting memorial in Sainte-Mère-Église
) E5 Y0 a5 K1 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* y' y2 L* S/ C. {5 l
The German gun batteries at Longues-Sur-Mer
# {! [8 I9 k* m- h' p9 l6 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 b/ M0 s& d5 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇0 \- n5 @$ p  J3 j1 K- n) c
The Landing Beaches on D-Day
7 P: [, x& V8 i8 X% T* L公仔箱論壇
. V  p+ _% w$ p# g( K0 i1 K/ rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" x" F& c. r& e. Y! Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMuseum in Arromanches
. `& b3 j8 i* L& f: H  V; Z' YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% [5 w2 h7 L# M& j0 _www3.tvboxnow.com1 _/ H6 E/ }1 ?; k/ o9 `
Omaha Beach
本帖最後由 wk_leung 於 2013-7-6 11:23 AM 編輯
0 d1 K8 n. t2 q" _( _
5 T: w  f' s. u& Z9 E5 P8 _: MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。不堪一擊的馬奇諾防線(法德邊界)
: O- S- ?" T. p% l7 p1 y: [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: j2 D9 i8 S  Q1 Q* ~馬奇諾防線(英語: Maginot Line,法語:Ligne Maginot,德語:Maginot-Linie)從1929年起開始建造,1940年才基本建成,造價50億法郎(二十世紀三、四十年代貨幣)。防線主體有數百公裡,主要部份在法國東部的蒂永維爾Thionville。
# c- U& I) }2 F7 m第二次世界大戰之前位於法國東方所設的防御工事,由鋼筋混凝土建造而成,十分堅固。由於造價昂貴,所以僅防御法德邊境,至於荷蘭則由英法聯軍作後援。防線內部擁有各式大炮、壕溝、堡壘、廚房、發電站、醫院、工廠等等,通道四通八達,較大的工事中還有電車通道。 www3.tvboxnow.com: P3 B+ T7 q, g
由於法比邊界的阿登高地地形崎嶇,不易運動作戰,所以法軍沒有多加防備,但萬萬沒有想到德軍會由此突破。1940年5月德軍誘使英法聯軍支援荷蘭,再偷襲阿登高地,聯合荷蘭德軍將聯軍圍困在敦克爾克。而馬奇諾防線也因為德軍襲擊其背部而失去作用。
悲壯大撤退的遺址 - 鄧苟克 (Dunkirk)www3.tvboxnow.com. M% J  q; }6 Q

6 d* s" X. g! Z7 ^1 I* M TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* L( Y' a0 p7 H! X4 b
“The miracle of Dunkirk” has become one of the most enduring images of World War 2. Beyond all expectation, the British Expeditionary Force was evacuated from France in May and June 1940. The “miracle” was achieved through improvisation and outstanding organisation, but it was also reliant on the bravery of sailors, airmen and soldiers, many of whom held back German forces in order  to allow the  evacuation to take place.
7 v  _* q/ r( v1 @2 C+ r+ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇! s; p3 S) E4 `$ W3 _

! \" b2 l+ [( j; c9 [' f/ s* @7 b1 r
本帖最後由 wk_leung 於 2013-7-6 12:25 PM 編輯
) y# h0 d2 C, g# L: @www3.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇$ i, S8 ~* k$ B) Q9 e! a
13 magical, must-see places in France
$ f1 x9 e$ k+ |. [5 Z# ?& w/ j. B: m% i& R

5 A5 t& ~$ m7 ~8 f7 v  [www3.tvboxnow.com

, ~! w2 i, E9 z+ Q( X" d: ?# [公仔箱論壇Rocamadourwww3.tvboxnow.com; T- b, \1 d- }
Rocamadour is a stunning cliffside town towering over a tributary of the Dordogne. Popular with both pilgrims and goats cheese lovers, it has a little something for everyone.公仔箱論壇6 a; X3 S1 F% n" w/ E6 b9 P8 ?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 S; S( G9 F  Q* n& S
) W: B  |/ U% A+ @公仔箱論壇Bordeaux region
! G7 H$ C; Z! x$ l, \; i+ ~公仔箱論壇Not only for wine afficionados, the Bordeaux region (Aquitaine) has the ocean, the Pyrenees, and yes, lots of wine.* Y8 q& V$ B2 p

g0 S% q  [. h3 a9 }( }; l. Ywww3.tvboxnow.comwww3.tvboxnow.com3 I/ L! W- J" Q6 v
Corsica
. s' P2 n' Q* `: d) g5 t; d8 Z: NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Wild and wonderful, Corsica has over 200 beaches and 20 mountain peaks over 2000 metres, and is one of the most unspoiled mediterranean islands.公仔箱論壇3 a: D" ]6 {5 p# ^( o/ j! f

2 O) Q5 t* G  jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( F% h8 k% q2 F% e5 u
NormandyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 y( q  A. b, P$ \7 w6 p$ Q: T3 Y5 x
Normandy has natural beauty which inspired Monet and Turner, and is understandably proud of it's culture, brimming with castles, manor houses, museums and galleries., \) |+ E$ O: e. u, `

# m  Q& F' v" _: o5 N. ^www3.tvboxnow.com
' i& S# B5 S; ]; _. e; Pwww3.tvboxnow.comStrasbourg
9 l! N4 M) _4 D6 r( Y% rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThose MEP's knew what they were doing when they sited the European Parliament here in this breathtaking mixture of gothic architecture and city parks.
: e$ Q4 R% c2 ^7 |2 ^
. L0 o+ N% x; Y+ j3 @9 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www3.tvboxnow.com# w1 y8 ?7 d% B
Loire Valley& O. \8 V; n8 S& n
UNESCO have made this area a World Heritage Site due to it's unparalelled interplay between nature and culture, full of historical villages and chateaux in a wonderful natural setting. And yes, lots more wine.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ H- v* p2 q, L: Q* ?4 N8 f7 f+ l
公仔箱論壇+ W0 Y/ W! T& ~

! [% b9 @: ]/ d% d公仔箱論壇Provence
$ T8 X3 r6 l6 IRugged landscapes, exotic historical towns and a mediterranean climate make this area a very attractive holiday spot.
; b1 r$ f- N8 c& B5 E* m" htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇1 J9 ~8 H2 O. C3 O1 Q: a& `; B
公仔箱論壇% }: d- i" z1 b3 `  W, }
Annecy
5 V2 z- q% `5 y. g) p8 t8 dSituated on the tip of Lake Annecy close to Geneva, this town is a lovely blend of waterways and 17th-18th century architecture.- J0 x' b) V# K5 q) [
公仔箱論壇# I: {% x1 w5 \7 D
公仔箱論壇: B5 P; H+ X. v9 C( N$ c6 n6 C# E
Lyon# O, }; \' i5 O  `$ w
Populated for over two thousand years, the history of Lyon is visible everywhere including a Roman district, and the Presqu'île, which features architecture from the 12th century to modern times.公仔箱論壇) X) U! p5 W$ Q1 E- V0 |8 }
公仔箱論壇" ]0 K1 C" q8 _' w

) J( Q0 O8 q: N5 Q7 Y$ p/ gFrench Alps) |8 L- v1 f" \% t
The awe-inspiring beauty of the Alps combines with French culture and cuisine, making this a great travel choice all the year round.
7 o. Z# x" c) c9 v/ X9 h2 ^3 q
) G# E% h' u0 ]3 C. V9 `公仔箱論壇www3.tvboxnow.com  D) {1 k/ ~  Y4 G
Mont Saint-Michel
& l% k; {% i# z( u) q, z$ _) D公仔箱論壇An amazing World Heritage site in Normandy, Mont Saint-Michel has a population of 45, and 3 million visitors each year. Stay on the island, or take a day trip from Paris.公仔箱論壇5 S  `' O! r( {5 _" B) S7 D

* {% t$ @2 D  x- X: e公仔箱論壇
+ i* r3 I/ d) [$ v" f  P6 ^

. o7 n5 i6 b, j- \/ t* P! ywww3.tvboxnow.comCote d'Azurwww3.tvboxnow.com1 b. m5 s+ j. i% _  u/ o9 h6 Y4 g
St. Tropez, Nice, Jensen Button, Monaco, Cannes, Roger Moore... need we say more? It's the Riviera!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ F# T0 J# Q. X" `- @9 |+ V. _! o6 s- K

0 m& b1 i. e4 O% T7 T) a) w4 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 L+ T; o5 y' [6 J! m8 \2 P
www3.tvboxnow.com4 I0 v( f& u2 `4 ?# K( i! S7 R6 ~0 c
Brittany
2 G8 M+ s+ I7 q) p9 y2 XThe climate of this seaside region is probably better suited to the Irish complection than it's southern counterparts. Ideal for family holidays.
The Eiffel TowerTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* v. o# W9 S8 w3 k1 \

/ j: s  o/ m3 p' U. W0 ^5 k# P! E. U0 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You couldn't possibly visit Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower. Even if you do not want to visit this world famous structure, you will see its top from all over Paris. The tower rises 300 meters tall (984 ft); when it was completed at the end of the 19th century it was twice as high as the Washington Monument, at the time the tallest structure in the world.5 Z9 X& G6 E' u

8 K: a8 @- m! N- N" CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1889 World Exhibition
3 {. N- _6 c4 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Eiffel Tower was built for the World Exhibition in 1889, held in celebration of the French Revolution in 1789.
7 s7 Q+ ~: G  cThe construction was only meant to last for the duration of the Exposition, but it still stands today, despite all protests from contemporary artists who feared the construction would be the advent of structures without 'individuality' and despite the many people who feared that this huge 'object' would not fit into the architecture of Paris.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% W- R+ V; e1 m: `
Today, there is no such aversion anymore among the Parisians, and one could not imagine Paris without the Eiffel Tower, in fact it has become the symbol of the City of Light.4 C" w- O- [) ]# W, D
Gustave Eiffel
- {/ c$ X" A, }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The man behind the Eiffel Tower was Gustave Eiffel, known from his revolutionary bridge building techniques, as employed in the great viaduct at Garabit in 1884. These techniques would form the basis for the construction of the Eiffel Tower. He was also known for the construction of the Statue of Liberty's iron framework.公仔箱論壇) p3 W  j" ^. a4 ?- |$ f- \6 P
The structure took more than two years to complete. Each one of the about 12,000 iron pieces were designed separately to give them exactly the shape needed. All pieces were prefabricated and fit together using approx. 7 million nails.
, `. }( W2 Z; E+ e7 W2 S/ S3 v( I, j6 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Tallesttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ^7 ~9 [1 H8 V# b8 [1 ^( j
Inaugurated March 31, 1889, the Eiffel Tower would be the tallest structure in the world until the completion of the Chrysler Building in 1930.
' p# T) L3 {% b www3.tvboxnow.com# V: Z  x/ J5 Q+ @2 K
& B' o8 C- N) V2 j0 Z
這是為慶祝中國農曆新年而粉飾的艾菲爾鐵塔TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% k9 I* e4 w: m/ G

6 N! e0 ?+ |; o4 }, c+ _ 3 l# P' w7 b6 e9 b% ~8 L
本帖最後由 wk_leung 於 2013-7-7 10:08 AM 編輯 3 V  k3 b7 E+ m/ V
* t4 ?. @6 S/ T3 c8 }/ G
Marseille
. R- H) j: K( C- w: @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www3.tvboxnow.com/ ^$ x4 o, n# V6 q* ^
Nestled between sea and hills, Marseille is an amazing city that moves with the seasons and passions. Founded 2600 years ago, the oldest city in France combines the richness of a unique heritage, an intense cultural life, and an exceptional location. 5 \$ D; k' D$ M( M1 w0 h
Sometimes affectionate, sometimes rebellious, she loves to seduce the visitor who seldom resists the charm of 111 different districts, the mild climate and the secrets of its gastronomy.
- l8 I4 e# {  i$ t+ S公仔箱論壇Although it is France's second largest city, it has remembered and retained values ​​of sharing that have shaped its territory for centuries and is still known as the "Phocaean city" in memory of the ancient Greeks from Asia Minor who founded the city here. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 i' @! ?. H9 W" V5 @4 F

" X" A! y+ X2 iIt is a port city with a strong identity, and has also kept abreast of the changes throughout time to become an important capital of the Mediterranean Basin open to the world .
/ K# _) G. R2 ]( Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com7 h4 W/ N( B% A8 Y3 S- T7 P
A climate blessed by the Gods
" [: d& m# O6 x2 Z8 w公仔箱論壇With over 300 days of sunshine per year, the summer starts earlier in Marseille than elsewhere. The mistral, which blows 90 days per year, paints the Marseille sky of purity and unique light that some of the greatest artists ever put down on their canvases.

' e3 v  C2 A" ?# Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& w9 |' B. n# t% \  Y
Identity
: `) I& {9 [" b8 Vwww3.tvboxnow.comSt atus : Capital of the Bouches-du-Rhône department and the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region

+ \6 F# Q& L* a4 ^2 Lwww3.tvboxnow.comArea of the city : 241 km2 of which 100 km2 of natural area
- b- Q! T. F! k, C$ F) \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPopulation : Second largest city in France with approximately 860 363 inhabitants
7 s7 \+ R1 Q8 x0 ]8 R" ]1 Twww3.tvboxnow.com
7 t# A* K6 p9 W# K: }www3.tvboxnow.com
Champs-Elysées (香榭麗舍大道)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) j) K( R7 I- R' L" M- o8 B
Place de la Concorde 協和廣場
2 K" ]& ?- _7 Y/ J5 d( M
9 m* b; c, U- ]0 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖最後由 wk_leung 於 2013-7-8 12:57 PM 編輯
( J8 ^5 c/ L8 R7 l
. s$ D2 a/ ?3 P6 }9 c公仔箱論壇Palais du Luxembourg a Paris
4 v2 [+ F. m* T公仔箱論壇
' v$ ]+ L/ s$ L5 I
. @- B7 ^3 C5 W2 awww3.tvboxnow.com/ v7 e5 Z+ x' ]7 E: r: [1 F

Cognac (劉伶們不會陌生吧)

7 F# q; W8 O# C- O0 V8 j

- y3 R. t# Y5 `2 t( |' \$ r; K7 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

Cognac, town in west central France, in Charente Department, on the Charente River, in Angoumois. The leading industry is the distillation of cognac, a famous brandy named for the town and made here since the 18th century. Points of interest include a 12th-century church and a castle built in the 15th and 16th centuries. Francis I of France was born in Cognac in 1494. Population (1999) 19,534.1 t9 q* \: x0 n4 j9 \4 L9 j

}; z4 v: I+ v2 i  \公仔箱論壇

Eiffel Tower Fireworks* z6 j- j+ g8 ^( w
6 b3 u' i% v) ~& e' i1 E
土倫 (Toulon)9 T/ r- m: e0 Y: U

% D9 T* U$ D; G1 N0 q* ~. d2 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。土倫(Toulon)是法國瓦爾省南部地中海海岸的城市。現在有人口175,000左右。土倫港,是法國南部的一個重要港口,是一個良好的海軍基地。
! n! r2 d7 v8 s5 S" F5 P8 t5 Z6 ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! W3 y7 p0 K2 d% |; l' @- @$ s
法國大革命時期發生在土倫港一場重要的戰役,不僅讓法國革命軍開始轉敗為勝,擊潰了盤踞土倫的叛軍和他們邀請來撐腰的英國和西班牙艦隊, 也讓拿破侖塹露頭角, 開始平步青雲, 從此踏上邁向權力頂峰之路.
  m; q( x  ~7 ~( i' p# {) o公仔箱論壇
* M8 L. G9 p- C公仔箱論壇
. X) _1 F9 h. |6 T2 h
0 s3 l1 L4 h6 \) Q0 @. }
本帖最後由 wk_leung 於 2013-7-9 02:30 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: N3 x2 R  x" i

% e1 j- \) |% p8 N. n4 I! N/ oCorsica
6 v3 j! k3 N8 o2 Y3 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; A5 ]$ s/ t7 S# }" r
Corsica is a French island in the Mediterranean Sea. It is located west of Italy, southeast of the French mainland, and north of the Italian island of Sardinia. Mountains comprise two-thirds of the island, forming a single chain. Before French domination, Corsica was under the ownership of the Republic of Genoa.公仔箱論壇. V% ]! u6 a  I1 R/ l/ l

" \; F) [1 s, ~: f& T6 l7 {- l公仔箱論壇Corsica is one of the 27 régions of France, although it is designated as a territorial collectivity (collectivité territoriale) by law. As a territorial collectivity, it enjoys some greater powers than other French régions. Corsica is referred to as a "région" in common speech, and is almost always listed among the other régions of France. Corsica is split into two departments, Haute-Corse and Corse-du-Sud, with its regional capital in Ajaccio, the prefecture of Corse-du-Sud. Bastia, the prefecture of Haute-Corse, is the second-largest settlement in Corsica.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 S! r/ W( |/ h

& H3 Z3 K/ A0 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Although the island is separated from the continental mainland by the Ligurian Sea and is closer to Italy than to the French mainland, politically Corsica is part of Metropolitan France. After rule from the Republic of Genoa starting in 1282, Corsica was briefly an independent Corsican Republic from 1755 until its conquest by France in 1769. Corsica's culture contains elements of both the French and Italian, and its constitution while a Republic was written in Italian. The native Corsican language is recognised as a regional language by the French government.
, o2 {1 [! S* d9 V- S+ }2 rwww3.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 r7 }) t7 S& Z9 `
The French emperor Napoléon Bonaparte was born in 1769 in the Corsican capital of Ajaccio. His ancestral home, Casa Buonaparte, is today used as a museum. The northern town of Calvi claims to be the birthplace of the explorer Christopher Columbus.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: E/ Q- A. {  P+ a; U' L  m. @

: a6 Y# b9 M: A& R' |7 Owww3.tvboxnow.com
返回列表