返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 nitz 於 2008-2-4 11:15 AM 發表 www3.tvboxnow.com" U3 h4 ^& |0 D& P% G
佢地影得就預左無c隱...(俾當事人睇返)
" p( v. n3 U+ U3 M7 l公仔箱論壇不過無義務俾晒廣大市民睇lor...公仔箱論壇) F9 i8 f* r* ?; p& [* I. z) e
偷野果個一定係唔arm ga喇..
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ F9 Y- s: B8 t+ a

* |5 d/ S+ H; w0 @4 |  q+ nwww3.tvboxnow.comI am totally 120% supporting the above.
& D& z; M! N' v: w6 z0 I公仔箱論壇Everyone in HK had their own rights to do whatever they want in their home as long as their action is not affecting the public. (By-law act)4 Q! E" B6 g$ H8 w7 L$ L
This is hard to define from this point But the leakage of the stolen information is definatly WRONG.
% ]  b: y3 n. i( f5 swww3.tvboxnow.comI believe the HK police is acting quickly to arrest the person who release the stolen information is base on the common criminal act if someone call the police for the stolen information.- }: ]2 m, ^8 K2 m- e" Y! o% o4 i
No questions ask. I don't understand why people acting so senitive for such a normal proceduce. Morover, those arrested people will be judge on court...www3.tvboxnow.com0 j8 V, D5 S! j/ U
Okay back to the question... 您地覺得 <裸照風波> 最大罪係邊個... Who is the most guility one?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# q, u' I# d2 P" z0 x
From the criminial act : the one who post up the stolen informationwww3.tvboxnow.com" y$ k* h# ^/ k/ O( A4 S+ B
From the moral side:  the one who create this nude pictures.
返回列表