返回列表 回復 發帖

Welcome to Barcelona

本帖最後由 allo 於 2015-11-15 12:32 PM 編輯 www3.tvboxnow.com  B  y4 c$ E6 N" ?' o

. i# T5 Z+ \8 z7 U1 F) K4 g6 }$ p  ]

h4 B+ I3 G- N" }' n$ hwww3.tvboxnow.com. }. J) k6 Q% c1 k

7 Y3 K: Z5 b8 ?$ [9 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- K0 F" I# L) Swww3.tvboxnow.com
9 z0 M' L, i" k公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 u, f$ [% ]  ~* e8 }3 e) o

( E7 D$ g& z: E! W; hwww3.tvboxnow.com5 r0 c7 T. X$ |% U& e0 N

9 ^  V  [# r1 g% h$ x  [; ?# C公仔箱論壇# ]" k6 K/ v/ i' H0 z: w+ `/ Q; Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 S. t9 Y2 l4 e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% `9 A% B; s# \% l; n* t# X
www3.tvboxnow.com/ x! m, W( ~6 d# \3 x' ~. n$ |% ~' Y
公仔箱論壇7 O+ [% I: n* u) N6 F
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* x3 k- [4 c* M' u
+ G& u2 _: b/ B9 F

! w( i# ~; ~& B( Q% n: E$ Kwww3.tvboxnow.com
' q7 C* x6 o' ?* o8 K) C4 q! t2 N公仔箱論壇www3.tvboxnow.com6 j/ `7 X3 E. q' G9 ^9 Y; X' x8 g' |
, I% O+ k' D- _; W' l# }; T
www3.tvboxnow.com* C) y" ]+ L6 k! ^; l: n6 }6 u
3 S) V9 o* k8 J5 R, _, S/ d2 W

. L0 K' ?, c1 Z8 T: awww3.tvboxnow.com
, Z: [- [/ X! Y; ]# i, ^www3.tvboxnow.com  j! C; N; [7 p/ x, p2 I7 q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 f6 n" }$ y0 h6 l( T) U6 A* s

. e4 }% o# _% x0 j( WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% M3 r3 `) u1 V1 m6 Z  P% b
: l( ~! A/ Y9 _

X" D; ~0 x, e! o/ `1 E6 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇( {- r  i: M% o: F1 b
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ K+ }: S, H1 k6 u
www3.tvboxnow.com1 k. V) H: W' S+ J9 c9 N1 b
0 C3 O( N1 e: d" i/ {+ s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 R" `, g" i1 f& [& O: r+ Z4 g# S

Q' M" n1 ?1 \6 W2 y% Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 E0 A5 }  O+ ~/ n* B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  J" M1 v4 g1 z) y; M' T, k

2 v- k0 m$ o3 O$ W
# l& w8 O& t) W! p3 b5 O8 B9 v# k
- Z, u$ J  \; u2 U  P6 [) G" H" Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 M$ {4 F' ~! K$ I# N公仔箱論壇
" O6 D0 Y. D3 `  U* Q6 ^+ M公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% u, U0 }( Y' a, I

$ |- \, Z  D( f9 {9 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 W: c. \4 z8 g! T2 d5 ~

! |: E8 x5 t$ F& i0 U! RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. [! w4 c  L4 C$ ?4 i) f  B

評分次數

• SweetLemon

好雄偉的建築物,讓人覺得有藝術感

評分次數

• SweetLemon

不是所有穆斯林是恐怖分子,但是所有恐怖分子是穆斯林
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2013-8-7 09:40 PM 編輯
  q# J+ Z3 {) ?) B! B+ nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 u& O+ \& I: @* K! v  _. B
Barcelona Safety - Learn and Apply The 16 Safety Guidelines to Safeguard Your Personal Safety.
4 K$ k: r# E& V' i5 C! Wwww3.tvboxnow.comhttp://www.barcelona-tourist-gui ... rcelona-safety.html
( |7 b  Z+ ]. L1 ?* {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。This is a difficult article to write because I don't want to scare people off from coming to Barcelona. By writing about safeguarding your personal safety in Barcelona and how to ensure you are not pick pocketed or robbed implies that the city is not safe.
- t: _* `& i  ?2 O; itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHowever it's true to say that there is a pick pocketing and bag snatching problem in Barcelona.6 M3 y( s; ?, S, W: c" ?

# B' y1 E! G$ k5 e' g/ [The 16 Personal Safety Guidelines8 u; u3 h7 I# H" T3 G; z
1) Pick pockets prefer to choose easy victims - if you look like you're paying attention and don't have any valuables on show it's less likely that you will be pick pocketed.
# Z' T8 N! p* W+ ^  ]* i7 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 h7 N- Q: r, u. O3 L
2) Pick pockets and scam merchants often work in groups. This can confuse people - one person (or a group of people) would cause a distraction while another takes your valuables. If you are confronted with a group of people attempting to gain your attention promptly turn your back and walk away.
6 t9 o: `! F0 M/ Z+ J/ M, n- I, h$ [5 y; M& E3 Q
3) Only carry around as much money as you need for that day no more. Leave valuables that you aren't going to use on the day in the hotel safe.
' B+ f. Q# E9 |+ Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com. ~# j' ~) A# A; P2 _( \; `( O
4) Do not carry around a haversack on your back - be especially aware of this on the metro. Pickpockets have been known to steal from haversacks on people's backs when on the metro. If you have a haversack wear it the other way around with the bag in front of you.www3.tvboxnow.com6 z) `8 j: R( S1 o7 ?

; Y( i% [5 }. g* t% c& R% x5) Do not have a camera slung around your neck (or any other expensive items like video cams) I was once witness to someone snatching a camera from around someone's neck and running off with it.
1 G( Z( M8 A" r$ z) p/ ?8 G, ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: [/ c9 r$ l7 J. J& Y: G2 E/ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbKeep any valuables out of sight. If you have a camera put it in your inside jacket pocket. If it's too big for this then put it in a small bag and have the bag strap go diagonally over your neck and shoulder so that it goes under your arm -this makes it much more difficult for someone to snatch your bag. Keep the bag in front of you - not at your side. The bag should not be a camera bag - choose a small ordinary day bag with a zip fastener top.公仔箱論壇2 _- p. }+ Q- t3 M

2 |; K& c0 z4 Z/ zDo not put your wallet in the bag - keep that separate.
) S3 |$ }5 A; C& utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- f. Y1 L' [( z% J3 T# N( q
6) If you need to look up anything on a map go into a cafe and sit down rather than look up your destination in the streets. This is like advertising that you are new to the area and a tourist and that is exactly what pickpockets are looking for.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' z% [, t/ w* T( V
7 w  H( \. [; h. z& P
7) In Cafes and restaurants pay attention to your bags/purses and wallets. This may seem obvious but when you're on holiday it's easy to "switch off" and not pay attention to where your belongings are. Typical places where bags are stolen are in cafe's when tourists put them down at their feet, or if they leave their wallets in their jacket pockets and put their jackets on the back of a chair. When you put your bag down keep it in sight. If you can't keep it in sight all the time wrap the bag strap around something so that it can't just be easily picked up.
  b- e; W' v4 U公仔箱論壇2 ]7 ~" k' {5 x& F" e3 H+ U" _2 s
8) Watch out for distraction / theft scams - these start with a distraction e.g. someone asks for directions, drop money in front of you, asks you to make a donation -and variations on these distractions. Then once your attention is taken either the person involved or someone else will steal from you. Watch out for the famous bird poo distraction/theft scam. Someone will come up to you claiming that you have had bird poo on your back. They will attempt to "help" you wipe it off, whilst pick pocketing you of course! This is now an infamous and all too common scam. (see site visitor feedback below) or read one site visitor's experience of this scam.
) Z$ S; z0 Y6 Y; A' {0 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, `0 x  @# y; |3 I- v/ S
9) Pay particular attention at stations.
$ }! q' S8 p% O2 A  x+ \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. F$ n3 C+ p, t- O) g
Stations are hotspots for pickpockets and thieves. There are many reasons for this:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  B' p- F) \  }, _9 `, i
a) You have identified yourself as a likely tourist by being there.) Z4 b5 q; K6 R! X2 F
b) You are also likely to be a little disorientated in a new place.6 K! i+ `0 l. ^# A2 h: Y1 i5 u
c) There are legitimate reasons for someone to press up against you or to be in close vicinity to you, e.g. getting on or off a train or metro., o7 \4 v& Q, O4 D( _
d) You have to either pay for tickets or take your tickets out from a purse or wallet. The pickpockets will be watching for this because then they will know exactly where you keep you money. They will watch where you put your purse or wallet after you have paid for your tickets.
/ q$ D5 z/ l9 u3 H' f/ S公仔箱論壇e) You are most likely loaded up with all your belongings at this point. Unlike when you have made it to your hotel you can take out just what you need.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% r- z/ S' d) S% f7 N: S9 l  L
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ?8 U; I' V6 N3 C& [3 O
So what can you do? The tip here is to keep your purse / wallet out of sight. Keep your tickets separate from your purse or wallet. If you can obtain your tickets in advance of your arrival in Barcelona (see the tip below) that way you do not need to take out your purse or wallet to pay for tickets.7 L7 @9 f5 ?$ F9 a7 ]: Y

+ ?) q& O5 h* bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。--------------------------------------------------------------------------------, C4 n9 I1 L+ O6 ]  R
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' Q! d5 t- \( L$ z& V5 _6 G
tip Buy a transport pass that covers all your transportation needs before you arrive in Barcelona e.g the Barcelona Card. This way you do not need to handle money to pay for tickets when you are travelling on the public transport in Barcelona and it will also mean you are much less of a target.
; }. P- a+ a8 G- B, T( Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 |0 k: a0 q! g0 y7 m. X
Site visitor's experience of being robbed at a train station.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 f: C& X5 D# N" P3 n

- ^# C9 U" z! U/ P- JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/ j  T3 H! d1 p) i' Q( B1 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! {- R9 M3 V' o# J( Q4 t
10) Pick pockets work very fast. One second they are there and the next they're gone. Just be aware of the people around you and pay attention to what they are doing. Pick pockets are often looking at one thing - tourists and tourists bags - they are not interested in anything else around them..except maybe the police so if you keep your eyes open you will become more aware of when to keep your guard up. The most common place for pickpockets is Las Ramblas and in particular at night there are pickpockets that are posing as prostitutes.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- r$ v% M( T  ]- K; O. J
www3.tvboxnow.com% j! F* p' e: d+ l/ y; b2 i
11) Take out a travel insurance policy - make sure that you meet the terms of the policy before you leave (some policies require that you can prove your belongings are worth what you say they are worth).( ~& s+ |/ ]/ i* |8 E

! S, f, I0 R7 v8 k! K2 C5 e  |When I was Trekking in Nepal I did not have receipts of purchase for the camera I lost in the mountains and the insurance company refused to pay out. I recommend you get it in writing or via e-mail from the insurance company that you don't need proof of the cost of every item.
( O! k6 {' q% i
7 \/ @; P9 d0 z- D0 B# _  X+ J+ JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Make sure also that you meet the terms of the policy this often means making a police report and getting an official police statement which you can take back with you to make your claim. Unfortunately when in Nepal I was 3 days trek from civilization and could not report the loss to the police station within 24 hours. This, along with the lack of receipts, meant that the insurance company would not pay out - it's not just Barcelona where you can be scammed!* x  Q7 @1 @$ O7 P& A( B1 q5 _& E
www3.tvboxnow.com- v4 N# r5 j, t9 `
12) Keep your passport safe -公仔箱論壇0 v5 [5 f* G4 ~1 n% \
8 L+ \* a: Q7 Y; X* X
Spanish law requires that you have photographic identification with you at all times although a photocopy of your passport is often seen as sufficient.0 D! U9 \3 l* \% X- f( t# \

/ `: c* c. j, U8 [' B" T13) Do not be fooled by fake policemen or "undercover" police: This is now becoming an all too common scam. Several people are involved with this scam. They say they are undercover police and they have seen someone come up to you earlier who they have been following. They ask for your identification and wallet / purse of course to check your identity but when you do they run off with your wallet!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* z. s1 V9 O9 m# P3 [
; N4 V( ^" S" |4 T& h& R6 M
What you can do: First of all policemen are clearly identifiable in Barcelona with clearly recognizable uniforms. It is unlikely that a real "undercover" policeman will ever need to speak with you. If an officially dressed policeman stops you ask to see their identification and when they show it to you look at it carefully make sure that it is indeed real. Do not be satisfied with someone flashing an ID at you., z( S: ~" G" X( z" @! t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Y: l# {& x  _0 {  ^
Site visitor's experience of being robbed by fake police.www3.tvboxnow.com1 Y9 Y: {; C; K% K3 m0 l
( v, [$ @6 w7 V! G4 z8 D0 R
14) Emulate the dress code of the Catalans. You will be seen as a savvy tourist and also much less likely to stand out from the crowd. You will also have an excellent excuse to buy some new clothing! Read our article on dress code and how to blend in with the locals.公仔箱論壇7 D) |. x5 ?" @2 c0 i- O
公仔箱論壇4 K' i6 |5 I- b
15) Avoid walking in dark isolated back streets, especially if you are alone.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 K# A; R# o+ ^8 V- T. k  o$ s
* i! P- _( _! O5 U3 M! f
16) When on the beach do not leave your belongings unattended. If you're going to do some sunbathing etc ensure to leave any valuables locked up in the hotel safe.

評分次數

• SweetLemon

大開了眼界....GOOD

評分次數

• SweetLemon

Wow~又是一個礦鉅作 !公仔箱論壇3 }/ q. z$ f5 h! _2 w% S# B2 k
這座巨塔,是巴賽隆納最熱門的景點之一,這是偉大的建築。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: x, y: L: z) r6 A, y
在西班牙巴塞隆納非常經典之作米拉宮、聖家族教堂及高迪公園都是出自同一建築設計師_安東尼奧·高迪 之手 !
1 u) `+ x/ }& @7 `7 Q% @公仔箱論壇
5 w4 D+ A* B# \www3.tvboxnow.com

" D1 g2 q. @1 c; [$ |www3.tvboxnow.com
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• SweetLemon

巴塞隆納是歐洲著名的旅遊勝地,有“伊比利半島明珠”之稱,每年吸引著世界各地幾千萬的遊客。這裏屬地中海氣候,四季如春,溫和宜人。冬季很少下雪,氣溫很少降至零度以下,冬季算雨季,會下小雨。" [- m  m9 o' ^" m, K2 s9 W
巴塞隆納是一座幽雅的城市,全城處在兩座小山丘之間的一塊狹長平原地帶,市區一面是海港,三面爲丘陵圍繞,地中海海岸以“V”字型擁抱著這個城。這裏和歐洲各地交通方便,是理想的旅遊勝地。極具魅力的巴塞隆納海港,以它絕佳的地理位置和齊全的裝備設施,成爲各遊輪公司鍾愛的停靠之地。

評分次數

• SweetLemon

wow, reallly love these architectures, the texture and size of the buildings are magnificient and are full of artistic atmosphere around it, thanks for sharing

評分次數

• SweetLemon

Barcelona  is the capital of Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain, with a population of 1,620,943 within its administrative limits on a land area of 101.4 km2 (39 sq mi). The urban area of Barcelona extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 4.5 million within an area of 803 km2 (310 sq mi), being the sixth-most populous urban area in the European Union after Paris, London, the Ruhr, Madrid and Milan. About five million people live in the Barcelona metropolitan area. It is also the largest metropolis on the Mediterranean Sea. It is located on the Mediterranean coast between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs and is bounded to the west by the Serra de Collserola ridge (512 metres (1,680 ft)).
! e5 v% p3 ?' qFounded as a Roman city, Barcelona became the capital of the County of Barcelona. After merging with the Kingdom of Aragon, Barcelona continued to be an important city in the Crown of Aragon. Besieged several times during its history, Barcelona has a rich cultural heritage and is today an important cultural centre and a major tourist destination. Particularly renowned are the architectural works of Antoni Gaudí and Lluís Domènech i Montaner, which have been designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The headquarters of the Union for the Mediterranean is located in Barcelona. The city is known for hosting the 1992 Summer Olympics as well as world-class conferences and expositions and also many international sport tournaments.
! E* E: l  y/ x9 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBarcelona is today one of the world's leading tourist, economic, trade fair/exhibitions and cultural-sports centres, and its influence in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global cities. Indeed, it is a major cultural and economic centre in southwestern Europe (Iberian Peninsula), 24th in the world (after Zurich, before Frankfurt)[11] and a growing financial centre (Diagonal Mar and Gran Via). It is the fourth economically powerful city by GDP in the European Union and 35th in the world with an output amounting to €177 billion.[12] As of 2009 the city was ranked Europe's third and one of the world's most successful as a city brand. At the same time, the city was ranked Europe's fourth best city for business and fastest improving European city, with growth improved by 17% per year. Barcelona is a transport hub with one of Europe's principal ports, Barcelona international airport, which handles above 35 million passengers per year, extensive motorway network and also is a hub of high-speed rail, particularly that which is intended to link Spain with France and the rest of Europe as the second longest in the world.

評分次數

• SweetLemon

歷史文化 美術建築 再加上地表最強足球隊  Barcelona

評分次數

• SweetLemon

返回列表