返回列表 回復 發帖
I believe time travel is possible despite what the great Einstein says.
6 y. p% Q  m7 t$ O  W4 h5 S$ k
6 b8 v2 `6 P& v1 \- `- BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Science is inspired by people's imagination, but not neglected by itself. That's how great inventions comes into our life. Any qualified person can write a book and do tons of works and calculations to try convince the world time travel is impossible but at the end of the day, these are just some very convincing story.
* ]; B3 i/ a, Z- e$ v公仔箱論壇
# d8 a0 A+ x# h% W! b! atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere are lots of people disapprove of time travelling by saying "this is scientific proven impossible!" or something similar. From my point of view (no offense to anyone), these are the people who won't be able to invent anything new, all they can do is only following the pioneers' butt.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ y1 ~' z0 j$ N9 ~

/ V0 Q2 |0 A7 |www3.tvboxnow.com:onion14:4 j& _1 Z' |8 e/ j' p$ U, q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 x: c- \* |" Q( [7 C8 |1 A- G, ^
On the other hand, I think time travel is dangerous. Because we don'tknow what effects we might have caused on the flow of time bytravelling to another time. 公仔箱論壇" k* {% d' n7 K( s$ h

' o- V5 w% v  U. C4 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOne of the saying goes like this:by travelling back in time, the moment we appear in the past, we breaththe air of the past, we consume resources of the past, we walk the landof the past, we disrupt the air/water flow around us in the past. Thesebasic actions of existence can change just about anything in the pastand alter the future. In other words, we are changing history themoment we perform time travell and the longer we stay in the other timedimension, the more changes we have done to the past. We might beextinguishing the existence of modern civilization we know or we mightbe speeding up the progress of civilization advancement and inwhichever case, when we come back to our present time, we won't be ableto recognise the modern world we used to know.
4 E0 E; a& r$ X& ^/ V! b. s; c& k
3 u0 O( e( X% p/ w5 P0 f5 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When time travelis possible, Laws might exists to control its use, but no one canpossibly enforce them into every single individual just like no law canstop hackers from creating new malware.
) r& U- u8 E5 r公仔箱論壇4 r9 C2 }5 N) x: K
www3.tvboxnow.com  F; A2 e/ H3 N' r* t

, c  x: {' H) j8 O- V& k[ 本帖最後由 o獎門人o 於 2008-2-18 02:28 AM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• o獎門人o

返回列表