返回列表 回復 發帖

種瓜得瓜(胡桃瓜)

,  描述: 原創分享
大約3月尾4月初試放38粒新鮮胡桃瓜種子,大約6月左右出芽然後出葉至現出花成小瓜,希望遲些成果現貼上成長的過程給大家分享.
因我是門外漢,請各位提示意見,多謝!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• chowold2

好鬼正的翠玉瓜, 未有種過, 看圖佔地不多,好想種, 請wilsonbe兄得閒再SAND 多D成長相片, 謝謝.

評分次數

• chowold2

好鬼正的翠玉瓜, 未有種過, 看圖佔地不多,好想種, 請wilsonbe兄得閒再SAND 多D成長相片, 謝謝.
亞良 發表於 2013-8-11 08:28 PM
良兄,這是南瓜其中一種,我會每两三星期貼相給大家分享煲紅蘿白蕃茄成糊,或炒猪腩都非常美味!

評分次數

• chowold2

良兄,這是南瓜其中一種,我會每两三星期貼相給大家分享煲紅蘿白蕃茄成糊,或炒猪腩都非常美味!
wilsonbe 發表於 2013-8-11 11:01 PM
wilsonbe兄, 好想見到

這是南瓜成長過程, 希望SAND多D相給小弟LOOK,LOOK, 好鬼中意你個石盆~~~

炒猪腩加紅酒`正, 講飲講食我最中意,澳洲沒野平, 最平是紅酒,等待你的分享

評分次數

• chowold2

眨下眼我都以為係zucchini,我鍾意食南瓜炆五花腩。你一定要教我地如何種南瓜
真匿名
種瓜需要授粉, wilsonbe兄 如果見蜜蜂數量不多; 需要人工授粉才會多結果.

感覺這種瓜光看葉已經很好看.
wilsonbe兄, 好想見到這是南瓜成長過程, 希望SAND多D相給小弟LOOK,LOOK, 好鬼中意你個石盆~~~炒猪腩加紅酒`正, 講飲講食我最中意,澳洲沒野平, 最平是紅酒,等待你的分享 ...
亞良 發表於 2013-8-12 05:58 AM
良兄,不只是私農,又是食家,有機會去澳洲的話,一定找你享受美食,再貼上一些相分享,每天看見它長大
真是樂趣無窮!!

評分次數

• chowold2

眨下眼我都以為係zucchini,我鍾意食南瓜炆五花腩。你一定要教我地如何種南瓜
chowold2 發表於 2013-8-12 09:10 AM
周爺,若果種瓜我想信耍找良兄,我這次真是好運,只是試吓,食完南瓜就拿新鮮核放入泥中,就是這麼間單,見笑!!!

評分次數

• chowold2

種瓜需要授粉, wilsonbe兄 如果見蜜蜂數量不多; 需要人工授粉才會多結果.

感覺這種瓜光看葉已經很好看.
vandas 發表於 2013-8-12 01:07 PM
vandas姊,多謝你的寶貴意見,我不知怎人工授粉,由它天然授粉,至現有十多個果實

若果全長成,可以來一個南瓜宴!

評分次數

• chowold2

wilson兄唔洗咁謙,你種D咁簡單嘅野點會有問題,記得落多D肥料,比D大南瓜我地睇下
真匿名
wilson兄唔洗咁謙,你種D咁簡單嘅野點會有問題,記得落多D肥料,比D大南瓜我地睇下
chowold2 發表於 2013-8-16 12:15 PM
周爺,看這是沒有授粉的,花謝後幾天便開始爛,另外這個學vandas姊所話用人工授粉,希望成功,

評分次數

• chowold2

周爺,看這是沒有授粉的,花謝後幾天便開始爛,另外這個學vandas姊所話用人工授粉,希望成功,
wilsonbe 發表於 2013-8-19 03:01 AM
你如何做用人工授粉?如果我做我會用舊毛筆在花間週圍掃掃
真匿名
你如何做用人工授粉?如果我做我會用舊毛筆在花間週圍掃掃
chowold2 發表於 2013-8-19 12:45 PM
剛好有朋友由法國來,他剪一公花吸在雌花上,11樓第2張相,
但是你的方法比較好,因雌花是3個心,公花是一個心,不會搞錯吧,
剪3很可惜.

評分次數

• chowold2

wilson兄, 我沒有實際授粉經驗, 只知道要從雄花中取得花粉送到雌花的蕊上.

首要是先知道雄花及雌花的分別.

這一個確定是雌花, 1樓最後一張照片未知是雄花還是未開放的雌花(放大看; 後者的機會較高)

雄花的花蕊應該是這樣的:

棉花棒家家必備比較方便. 不過, 在網上找到教學是將整個雄蕊摘下...

I always go out the afternoon beforehand and tape shut the flowers due to open the following morning. The main challenge with this is to recognize those flowers, as a prematurely taped flower will simply abort. The general rule I follow is that I can tape flowers after 2:30 PM up until dark.

Most varieties "yellow up" the day before. A few varieties hardly "yellow up" until the night before. But once I get to know a variety it isn't difficult to recognize the ones I need to tape shut. Notice in the above picture that there are both mature male and a female blossoms as well as some immature blossoms of both sexes. If you accidentally tape a flower not ready to open, just remove the tape in the morning. It will probably be okay.

Next I tape shut at least one male and one female blossom, due to open the next morning. If you can use more than one male flower that’s great.

I prefer to use masking tape, about 1 3/4 ". When I tape the flower, in preparation for hand pollination, I try to tape it shut a little closer to the tip of the flower, so I can remove it (and possibly a bit of the petals when I do) and still have plenty of material to work with when I reseal the flower after hand pollination. When I reseal it, if there is any doubt about the integrity of the flower (as in having any rips in it), I use extra masking tape to cover that part of the flower, always folding it around the flower (forming a cone shape with it) with care not to damage what remains. I never let the tape stick to the immature fruit as well as the flower, as I believe this might provoke an abortion of the fruit.

The following morning I usually go out at dawn. I believe I read somewhere that you can do this as late as 10:00 AM, but I always do my squash pollinations at first light.

I pick a male flower and pull off the tape, petals and all, leaving just a stem and the stamen (male part of the flower) covered with mature pollen. Notice in the above picture how I use a convenient squash leaf to set the stamen while I work on the female flower. (Notice how I can set down the prepared male flower, with petals removed, on a handy "leaf shelf."

After preparing the stamen, I unseal the female flower. Usually I do this by pulling the tape straight off the end of the flower. Then I use the stamen, attached to the stem, like a paint brush to coat the pistol, of the previously sealed female blossom.

After this I reseal the female blossom using fresh masking tape. Note: If you have a healthy population of bees, you may have to work quickly and stay alert to wave them off as they try to get into your blossoms. A bee can cause pollen contamination by getting into either the male or female blossom.

Here’s the finished hand pollination. It is important to remember that not all immature fruit will mature, not even under the best of conditions. So, it’s best to do a number of hand pollinations and not trust that one will do. You’ll know that a hand pollination took when you see the immature squash, on the end of the female flower, start growing.

wilson兄, 我沒有實際授粉經驗, 只知道要從雄花中取得花粉送到雌花的蕊上.

首要是先知道雄花及雌花的分別.

這一個確定是雌花, 1 ...
vandas 發表於 2013-8-20 01:47 AM
vandas姊所提供的資料明白了,多謝,和我朋友教我相同,直接摘下雄花雌雄花蕊直接授扮,雌花蕊是3蕊,雄花是單蕊.

評分次數

• chowold2

返回列表