返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 jo7878 於 2008-3-19 05:48 AM 發表
雙倍攻擊卡 10 .who want one.line up here,可以打多雙倍怪獸,雙倍錢,雙倍裝備和雙倍經驗.我g用雙倍攻擊卡,可以給你們多一点裝備.誰要,頭+個...............
雙倍攻擊卡         andrew123         1        ...
can i have one... i m almost 6 turn, what job should i choose?
原帖由 jo7878 於 2008-3-19 06:04 AM 發表
成功贈送給 jollybee 1 個 雙倍攻擊卡!
http://www.tvbnow.com/pet.php?index=magichelp
刺客la. try .fun too.but u need to have hero set . ask little bad guy,to send u. make sure to learn all skill wo. ...
okok, thank you... i will consider 刺客~~
法神權杖 jo7878 1 送禮 2008-03-19 06:22:14
回復 #628 blueocean 的帖子

i never try 聖騎士 b4... it is east to play??? cause at first i dun even know how to use magic... i was 刺客 b4 and i sort of know how to play it...
by the way.. what should i 轉生 to??? should i keep 飛龍族 or try another one??? this is kinda confusing~~~ hehehe thankss jo7878 and blueocean~
原帖由 blueocean 於 2008-3-19 06:53 AM 發表
i think you should go with 自然靈獸族 la because it's stronger....i pick 飛龍族  because i was born in the year of dragon...pick dragon just for fun:014:
jo is right la...since this a game and about  ...
  it was too late when i saw ur post... i pick 飛龍族 already....     maybe next turn i will choose 自然靈獸族 la....

****dun wait for me in 10turn.... i dun think i will catch up anytime soon.... hahaha i will take my time in fighting.....
原帖由 kingjai 於 2008-3-19 07:54 AM 發表
anyone sell 光爆術領悟之書
i only have 2, u can hav it all...

光爆術領悟之書kingjai2送禮2008-03-19 08:37:16
回復 #663 blueocean 的帖子

a month off seems nice... i may hav to stop too.. cause i hav to concertrade on my studies... it time to focus on the educational part of life.. soon final is around the corner... :onion03: :onion03:
原帖由 kingjai 於 2008-3-19 09:06 AM 發表
yes   5turn350
bro take ur time... u still have a LONG way to go... haha
i dun like using "asn" i die 4 timess... i totally forgot how to use it... i like magic better... :019: :019:
i m here!!!

hello everyone I am part of the jo7878 family ga....

**Jo said i haven't been here often enough and that why not many people know I am a family member...   :019: :019:

I didn't play the pet game for a while now, just to chill down a bit... if anyone need any help for money, 紅寶石 , 復活寶石 and maybe other stuff you can msg me and i will help you, i also have one set of 王者 if anyone need it just tell jo and i will give it to her...

i m still here ga.. just not physically here here... but mentally here is ok too... haha
i was suprise that u joined the family lol... heheh
ng give u love arrr.... save it for someone else... hheheheh :014::014:

i will pop up once a while and see if u can find me... hahah
原帖由 blueocean 於 2008-3-27 06:15 AM 發表

wow, you are giving everything away...i want them all....send them all to me
just kidding
alll I need from you is love....
Jo never give me love....in fact, she is so mean t ...
返回列表