返回列表 回復 發帖

请教有关雪茄的问题

请问大家应如何选购雪茄?深色和浅色有什么区别?如何才算是一支好的雪茄?

Cigar

1.  Region, Cubans are more complex, Dominican Republic ones are mild, Hondurans are stronger than DR.
2.  Wraps are meant to have different flavor, I found the darker wraps are a little sweeter, but I personally prefer the lighter ones.
3.  Cigar sizes are very important.  Generally, a fat and/or long one produces cooler smoke.   Cooler smoke enter your month smoother, thus producing a more pleasant experience.
4.  A good cigar is a cigar which you like.  No one can tell you what you like.  The best way, is to start smoking cheap cigars from various regions.  Then when you are comfortable, and like the experience, you can buy something more expensive.
5.  Each brand of cigar pretty much have a different taste and smoke.  So, make some notes, and make sure you remember you smoked from before!

老师经常说回帖是美德

哈哈……不错。。

顶楼主~~~谢谢分享

有一种爱叫做放手,为爱放弃天长地久,我们相守若让热血江湖外挂付出所有,让冒险岛外挂带我走!有一种爱叫做传奇外挂,为爱结束天长地久,征途外挂的离去若让你拥有口袋西游外挂,让真爱带我走:说分手
原帖由 BlazingBudda 於 2008-6-6 14:48 發表
1.  Region, Cubans are more complex, Dominican Republic ones are mild, Hondurans are stronger than DR.
2.  Wraps are meant to have different flavor, I found the darker wraps are a little sweeter, but  ...
Although I don't smoke, it's very useful information.  Many thanks!
返回列表