返回列表 回復 發帖
Beautiful shots as usual, great contrast, incredible details and nice construction,
& S  s5 i! O2 e; L4 X! Y9 f6 B0 ?& a5 s公仔箱論壇There is so much similarity between this botanic garden and the one here in Sydney; the pics must had been taken during the week, there are not many visitors around, though looking peaceful, but feels a bit desolate.  Perhaps its just my feeling, winter here.

評分次數

• SweetLemon

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
3# bchew * C* k; l* I- {# m( v  m; w( P4 U
Great to see you back; planning a trip to the east coast of Malaysia and Kota Kinabalu next month.  First stop KUL.  Been there a few times, loved the place.

評分次數

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2016-8-2 06:31 AM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ^8 Z8 \* t" M" g

6 O9 r' [6 S) @5 K5 ]1 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 7# bchew  markhamwong
. O8 c& Z- r1 K% P+ V* n公仔箱論壇Do post some of the photos of your Med. Cruise; would love to see that.  I nearly booked for an Alaskan Cruise earlier, but my friend told me August is not the best time to see the glazier, the best months are March, April and May; so I may go next year, and take some time to travel around Canada.

評分次數

9# SweetLemon
8 r/ y& ^4 H: l: ^; GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. q' _1 }- `/ S% Q* i0 R( {3 zJust for you Sweetie :), enjoy ...www3.tvboxnow.com+ _( o; o; O1 v. `8 s9 r; N8 k

& U4 u3 t9 u4 ~9 z! k# a1 H* @7 `
15# markhamwong
" y7 E8 e6 T) Q, l8 e/ `Better keep to our best behavior now, or Sweetie will take away all our points and money. :D
15# markhamwong
: \. J/ p/ g; Z# Q, @My age?  My first SLR was a Mamiya, the next one was a Pentax; dreamed of getting a Leica or Rollieflex. I developed and print B/W at  school and my friends home.  And I used Agfachrome color slides.
1 `# C! l, [9 j3 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。So so old, nearly senile. :D

評分次數

• SweetLemon

返回列表