返回列表 回復 發帖

[健康資訊] 不要喝汽車裡留下的瓶裝水

告全部女性 [ 妻子,女兒,女朋友等等。 ]
) D5 s' L$ o0 h3 g9 g. Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous to women 公仔箱論壇# C" J7 Q* i* y
放在汽車裡的瓶裝水對女性是非常危險的事情 ! !! * @" {6 L2 V7 I
This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. 公仔箱論壇( K$ _* |% b) v9 j; v
She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing.
; t6 N- M; X) F: E. P) z; C4 u! JThis has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer especially in Australia ..
% ?) Z0 I9 Y+ [0 v
這就是謝莉
克羅得乳腺癌的原因。 她在上艾倫的節目裡提到這是千真萬確的事情。這已經被鑑定是罹患乳腺癌裡的高危險因素中最常見的原因了,尤其是在澳洲地區。
. i+ K* f7 c( T0 Q
A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 q, o* Q# x+ E3 A# C4 W0 D8 }
The Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
" O* v$ O' Q; b公仔箱論壇
有位朋友的母親最近才被診斷出乳腺癌。 醫生告訴她︰婦女實在不應該喝留放在汽車裡的瓶裝水。
- a4 g* e; @+ j' {8 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. 1 J/ k9 R: d/ Z/ F
So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car and pass this on to all the women in your life. ( g# K/ W5 h! F% s8 H) @
This information is the kind we need to know and be aware of and it just might save a life. , N3 g& x8 N6 u/ P$ }4 R
這醫生還說熱能和塑膠瓶子兩者遇在一起就會產生化學物質 , 而那些將會導致人們罹患乳腺癌。因此請小心並且千萬不要喝留放在車子裡頭的瓶裝水 . 請把這信息傳遞給你生命中的所有女性親友。這是一則或許可以拯救一個生命的訊息 , 我們不只應該知道 , 而且要多加小心 .
9 p/ A( D3 C- e$ K6 p, Y7 A3 _
The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue.
! R) }* Z6 A( |: ~% ^Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!!
, p) p( y  V) P# D/ q
熱能釋放出塑膠裡的有毒物質後 , 這些物質就滲入到了水裡頭,而人們的胸部組織裡頭竟然就發現了這種毒素。所以如果可以的話,切記改用不鏽鋼杯或是玻璃瓶都好 ! ! www3.tvboxnow.com. Y9 d7 i3 c- d+ b" w% n
LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND / DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE.
! ?. ~6 [- n& J5 [8 R4 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
請用力傳給您的妻女 / 朋友知道吧!

回應 Janetchan79 第 1 篇文章

: 011: thank you
thank you...............
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thank you
thx for your sharing
原帖由 pagerank 於 2008-9-18 10:30 AM 發表 / X4 f% L- y& `% `; P+ {
thank you
公仔箱論壇5 b  M* J% _* @! K
我先在才知道.....谢谢分享!!!!