返回列表 回復 發帖

Cech Wants To Be Sunday Best

Goalkeeper Petr Cech says Chelsea "must beat" Manchester United on Sunday - because they want to stay top of the Premier League.
United's visit to Stamford Bridge will be the first time the teams have met since Sir Alex Ferguson's men won their Champions League final penalty shoot-out at the tail end of last season.
The Blues were also pipped to the Premier League crown by United, but have made a strong start to the new season under Luiz Felipe Scolari's tenure.
And with Chelsea top of the table, Cech is targeting three points.
"It will be a heavily watched game, also because it is our first meeting since the Champions League final," Cech told his personal website.
"We want to stay top which means we must beat Manchester (United)."
Cech had mixed feelings about his quiet night between the posts as Chelsea beat Bordeaux 4-0 in their first Champions League group game.
He added: "Every clean sheet is valuable - I am glad that we started the Champions League with a win.
"We wanted to start like that and that happened. We defended well and responsibly.
"Most of the Bordeaux shots went wide. From this point of view, I did not have much work, but on the other hand it was more complicated for me to stay focused throughout the whole game."
Chelsea tackle CFR Cluj in their next group match and Cech is aware the Champions League debutants should not be under-estimated after they defeat Roma at the Stadio Olimpico.
The Czech continued: "The Romanians' win is a big surprise, which shows that they have not reached the group stages by chance and that all teams must be respected in this Champions League season.
"We will see how the situation goes in our group. We must not under-estimate anything."
thx for sharing
hope he can be best...
返回列表