返回列表 回復 發帖

Premier League - Drogba: I'll stay for now

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has admitted his desire to play in Italy but once again assured fans he is staying at Stamford Bridge for now.

The Ivorian striker has long been linked with a move away from London following the departure of Jose Mourinho last year.
Mourinho has since taken charge of Internazionale which has only further added to the speculation that he could get his dream move to Serie A.
Up until the transfer window closed, there was speculation that Inter could mount a late bid - but Drogba says a move was never really an option for him.
"There hasn't been anything. The club told me they wanted me to stay," Drogba told French magazine Sport.
"As a consequence, I am under contract until 2010 and don't want to fight against that.
"I always said I was interested in Italian football, but right now I'm under contract with Chelsea.
"I am not staying at Chelsea because I have to, but I really want to take up new challenges.
"That's the first time that I didn't win anything with Chelsea (last season). I couldn't leave this way.
"The fact we lost the Champions League final makes me want to try and win it with the lads. We were inches from winning it last May.
"We learnt a lot from last season and we want to win the English title. Winning the double would be beautiful."
希望Drogba不是讲过就算。

专心地留在车仔帮车仔赢一个个冠军回来。
原帖由 devin 於 2008-9-24 09:33 PM 發表
希望Drogba不是讲过就算。

专心地留在车仔帮车仔赢一个个冠军回来。
如果佢发威,车仔的确几恐怖!
返回列表