返回列表 回復 發帖

回應 nicnic1161 第 1 篇文章

Hi, Nicnic, sorry i can't write Chinese, but certainly can read (most of them). I had similar experience in the past, perphaps worst.  I think the most important thing you need to do is to find out what do you really want? Do you still love that person so much and willing to sacrafy everything? or you perphaps just afraid of being alone and or simplly can not bared the hatre toward her/his betrayal?  For me at the time, i moved on.  I don't believed if someone mentally or physically have thought of dating with others while they are in a relationship, it is a signal of red light.  If you think back of all your relationships, have you ever thought of anyone else when you were just dated for a short period of time. Listen, look around, time is the best healer, althought you may not understand now.  But trust me, sit back, and enjoy being alone with yourself before jump into another relationship.  You have to love yourself first,  before you can love someone else.  Take Care, wish u understand.

評分次數

• vwwo

返回列表