返回列表 回復 發帖

[疑難求助] Problem that need to be solve

Am I really wrong???www3.tvboxnow.com9 u) E& x* K: ^- C6 z
0 X- ~7 v  s$ {+ b* _5 J: q
Me and my girl once have everything going on..we had it all and is probably the most fun I ever had when I am with her, we would do everything,share,eat,sleep together...And last summer we went back to hk..I didn't put as much time into our relationship and I even promised her we'll go trip but didnt end up happening. After we both go back to our country ..we were still good..now and there will fight/argue but we will be ok!!And 1 day I started to talk to a girl that I have met during my summer..Nothing speical but somehow she started to call me hun...such ..!Soon my gf saw it and she didnt like it..told me awhile to stop talkin to her but I stopped !! Then that girl started to email me..i didnt reply but my girl saw it n started to get upset n mad..!!WE fixed that and few weeks ago 1.5yrs that girl send me a inbox message and I reply saying How I am doing and simple stuff but in the end i Wrote miss u/love u muah back in MAY!!! MY girl saw it ...and figure to break up with me right there!! So I been trying to chase her back but the more I try ,the more I feel im getting rejected and I have never tried so hard to get a girl back!! She started to tell me i broke her heart way too many time,no hope/dont want and is not all because of the message..!!!! I dont know what to do!! Should I even try anymore...
" P5 U8 M9 O# [& J) x8 b公仔箱論壇
6 d1 l4 n4 K0 z- EGirlsss help me the sorry out ...Im going crazy
返回列表