返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSHTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 ]7 c+ b, e/ v6 F: c7 r. n9 o
Herman's Hermits - 1967tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" B$ O, P. v1 _/ l8 n" g

( h& ]+ _8 q* s8 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
  p" L1 ~* K- ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in lovetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ t% D" e5 X9 @9 k/ u/ v
You know what I meantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 H9 V$ Y* C2 \+ j; f
Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
9 |' q. v: Z3 Z: O- `1 `  ?! c4 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight
# R8 l1 M6 J! c3 J9 u; Y% S( hSo listen very carefullytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 T& Q% E6 e+ A
Closer now and you will see what I meanTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) l7 `  y* C$ A* {* M! A$ [% i8 u
It isn't a dream
3 X; o& |. ]: F* }$ RThe only sound that you will heartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' Q  P, H4 i* W8 g) y/ h
Is when I whisper in your ear公仔箱論壇1 P; i- \. |3 _/ c/ h
I love you forever and ever' `' p) o# |# @' S# J
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonightwww3.tvboxnow.com; L, F# `3 F# i3 L! ?6 [0 g
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
1 @; k3 l" o: E6 B2 n3 T# Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLa-la-la-la-la-la-la( J; ~& I4 q" k% i
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la0 t3 x5 x6 g# E
La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la
( H3 @4 ?8 H3 I! C7 H+ OLa-la-la-la-la
% z  H$ \5 I. t$ u$ ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo listen very carefully. a! _/ }* R8 e5 I' f) E9 V
Closer now and you will see what I mean
: k) K" t7 }3 ?  c3 \& T- HIt isn't a dream
7 c/ K7 A) A' ?8 G/ A9 |The only sound that you will hear
4 K; d: o" K+ u4 W+ A0 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Is when I whisper in your eartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  [- S5 n# L( {& P
I love you forever and everwww3.tvboxnow.com& P0 H5 A' w: |3 j6 j
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight! A# \; S% ?* Q8 Y" e, Q
All over the world people just like us are falling in love
8 a. @/ }) f  w: N3 |! F8 O& MYeah, they're falling in love公仔箱論壇1 \1 ?1 ?" K9 U& I  X
Hush, they're falling in love$ Z' }$ o* g) U/ J: S
Hush公仔箱論壇6 }1 k/ N2 v- j2 f
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz
2 @3 r2 y1 _5 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇1 T# Q% r0 w- Q
MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
" A4 ~3 o$ V* }" T' w$ ^0 M% x0 i(Trevor Peacock)
/ D, x* j, v* ?3 V& ~0 F+ uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Herman's Hermits - 1965% M: o% a* h- Q5 N6 t& t

; E9 e% C" v9 c: c) X& a2 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughterTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# P9 L& b' V+ E% f- d( r( {
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
  m$ \+ l) J/ [  gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut it's sad, she doesn't love me now
& h8 b8 h" ?; K4 p3 q- n* C公仔箱論壇She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pinewww3.tvboxnow.com; z% d+ b7 [3 h! _: M. ^* K2 }
She wants to return those things I bought herTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- m1 z0 n! ~4 N# g9 C
Tell her she can keep them just the same
# f  z# m- ~, n2 A+ z% z$ ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Things have changed, she doesn't love me now
4 [; \* Z! H( CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pinewww3.tvboxnow.com6 y; v4 f: K3 a- R. X7 O
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
  i2 {5 V' ^5 d) H3 F  ^www3.tvboxnow.comYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
1 D) m; ]7 T  @. rIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
5 {' Z% J1 l+ A& Q/ i( l- Q5 L公仔箱論壇Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)公仔箱論壇, D( g2 i5 ^1 \" L5 s( }
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart9 C" r* L% F) I- ~* l4 S" N0 B
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
2 k; }- U* q& g5 \( ~1 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well8 i/ B8 y  T7 m5 b, q+ \$ E
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud  L0 s+ C/ F( S# g) X
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
8 h2 A0 S- }% d/ }& a& ATell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
3 p7 U8 L+ W, t8 ZDon't let on, don't say she's broke my heart公仔箱論壇& x4 N, E1 w2 ?+ m) b6 f, o1 D+ x$ H
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
0 d, T) F) Z/ DMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)www3.tvboxnow.com; j& @* j, y: Y
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
; }1 A5 Z- q% n; w) [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
5 }8 M  y2 M% J3 H0 B9 @2 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)www3.tvboxnow.com  L3 \  e/ j& Y# d7 d! E! l, J
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  b( I5 Q" V0 i. V4 K( t4 ]6 _

/ |/ m8 g1 g) t, L1 pLISTEN PEOPLE
3 ?* l  r* w* `* Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Graham Gouldman)
  h3 O/ z$ c9 K) i: H) W- ]Herman's Hermits
( a. ?: R7 Q% p! ]! K7 B: btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* A: C' P8 d! ]0 R' @www3.tvboxnow.comListen people to what I say
+ @' J( ?& m9 oI say everybody's got to have their dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 V* j9 X' c: W% P6 j, _5 N: f
And don't you know that
9 H. s- L0 D" wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
0 V2 P& J' j! R1 \公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to win a heart公仔箱論壇% m7 M- B" \" ~
Everybody's got to love somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, s! J. E8 L' `  _, s  t
When you do, I hope you never part" q! F5 H2 s+ l: b& F$ Z* {
I once found love, found love just like you
6 t! n: F) e; N* x+ LBut then he came, he might come to you
  g  h: B. c& `www3.tvboxnow.comAnd don't you know that
# [9 ^5 w6 m6 ^2 f. c7 A" }- D  j1 W3 CEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime; K' Y9 l$ e2 R" |! ]5 n6 Y& t9 |
But everybody can part% K. F$ f) n$ k+ t  C) u
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime
+ ^  R/ x8 t4 Z) F- W) YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。So take care that you don't lose your heart
& J% @+ J5 l9 B& Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTake my advice and you'll always find公仔箱論壇7 h4 }& }+ V3 o% n+ T, R1 I
You'll be happy all of the time
8 R5 t7 ~2 X) D: O! lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Take my advice and you will see公仔箱論壇% C- t9 F: w2 K- r2 w, q# q* `
You'll be happy as you can betvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ f; O  F5 ^+ q; x5 V
Listen people to what I saytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, L4 _/ @4 G/ l; `  ~
I say everybody's got to have their daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 Q- {1 y/ M1 c- D5 t1 P
And don't you know thatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! w; V5 t/ z1 w, V: q
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
& n$ N8 g1 S5 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to win a heart  @5 p, L5 Y$ R/ ^0 @; l: R, @
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
4 \2 f( l& w. f" B6 J; U公仔箱論壇When you do, I hope you never part
. [! H+ y' s5 t+ K公仔箱論壇You never part/ {# s& H+ V9 V+ `" q. V
Listen people公仔箱論壇/ }4 |% I5 R+ d( f8 a3 Q- O+ K
Listen people
/ v, p! s4 f& S4 N0 Khttp://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0
- r, g0 H+ f9 N1 j7 s# N# `8 S& y9 b3 g- t公仔箱論壇
0 K3 B( I% i' s' e$ A( tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。THE END OF THE WORLDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! l* D5 r2 c% j2 a
# U0 W. U6 D3 N! M3 R9 E! S
Why does the sun go on shining TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ E' z& B& `1 w
Why does the sea rush to shore
1 R0 e( j4 K7 g/ ^- NDon't they know it's the end of the world
& U1 A4 W) p  H# F0 ~. [. ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'Cause you don't love me any more
- f+ b, \3 k/ J" LWhy do the birds go on singing
6 `5 N- o1 u2 F' F& n2 B公仔箱論壇Why do the stars glow above
# S6 U6 Y. \7 y6 ~8 Y0 h0 q* Ewww3.tvboxnow.comDon't they know it's the end of the worldTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, p( r1 }+ _4 |% \% u
It ended when I lost your love
; ~. J; m& q9 qwww3.tvboxnow.comI wake up in the morning and I wonderTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Z9 T6 {/ `/ L4 ?
Why everything's the same as it was
5 q5 v3 i. R  }  l* E: hI can't understand, no, I can't understand
& @2 Q7 I! G( R8 m* z+ @( ^; GHow life goes on the way it does
, J' |8 y" _) @3 o4 H- wWhy does my heart go on beating公仔箱論壇8 ^, V7 l" m0 |6 r) i
Why do these eyes of mine cry, k% j# j. [, ?0 d
Don't they know it's the end of the world
' P  ~0 t& {8 {' c6 M( r& }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt ended when you said goodbye2 @2 f/ l! K) Y5 I' `
Why does my heart go on beating  S2 t, J& {/ @
Why do these eyes of mine cry2 }5 E0 }$ N% ^
Don't they know it's the end of the worldwww3.tvboxnow.com4 g* p2 P7 f! y3 G: Y( o& T
It ended when you said goodbye; p  [% R" O- w: Z3 F; p  Y( T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: x6 r) T* d/ w5 G. K4 P
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj
2 p1 y0 w, B5 a. Xwww3.tvboxnow.comIts so different from the Skeeter Davis version.
7 h& ~, }% \% X6 o
( F  S2 F) e8 I公仔箱論壇
4 {$ p5 g$ A1 I2 {$ O  f0 O% r公仔箱論壇NO MILK TODAY公仔箱論壇) u4 _: E) F+ X/ L; p8 i, T9 L2 h, {
(Graham Gouldman)
5 s, o3 I( o# b* W9 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits
/ T- _: A3 h; U- Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, Q, \, U1 t2 B' Y) gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away2 c3 `0 N. |$ G; q* y* {
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn' f: j3 P3 L- c1 g% C
No milk today, it seems a common sight
' j' v# Q, J( l* `% c6 ABut people passing by don't know the reason why
/ c3 Z8 w* h& T5 n; Wwww3.tvboxnow.comHow could they know just what this message means
9 F2 |* z% L# f3 [: E$ g5 TThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams8 P8 ^1 s, g+ q
How could they know the palace there had been
9 d4 N: c1 ^& ~. h. E: Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
4 w% t3 I2 N4 Y9 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it wasn't always so
. _1 h2 l6 t4 ]  atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe company was gay, we'd turn night into dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- `7 @& Y8 ^: c9 N% J" B
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
5 o6 I6 r# f+ l6 e) {' hwww3.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of town
' _, G( @, q. b' P- j) C公仔箱論壇Becomes a shrine when I think of you onlytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 L9 ^- }: K" A+ g7 E4 Y
Just two up two down
* T8 F  j. z/ `  h4 F+ dwww3.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, it wasn't always so# R' n7 B* i: R8 {* k* q! w& p
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
" {/ b4 s2 J3 O4 F7 |- aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。As music played the faster did we dancewww3.tvboxnow.com" ^* i; M) F& q+ M' B  [( G+ I# e
We felt it both at once, the start of our romancetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, H# o! |; P+ o( @+ A8 g3 R( W7 ~
How could they know just what this message means
& l; U; e4 D5 ?/ a$ Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
; x5 u3 r; W& l1 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How could they know a palace there had been
$ q* M5 s# q& o1 k* L  b公仔箱論壇Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
/ }  Y2 g) k/ [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone awayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ A; _) E" {6 }5 M9 s  ^
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn* K' a' C3 C$ X
+ }& T6 ?; d- e! [公仔箱論壇A terraced house in a mean street back of town
9 C6 S2 I; b! ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBecomes a shrine when I think of you only
* f1 X3 {9 B, _' G' yJust two up two down& \* ?8 q( ~% U6 `* u
No milk today, my love has gone away
" J! w2 F! `  ?! e) H, w1 o7 {3 ?4 y  \: C; wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawnTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! W7 ]) w5 Z, I, h% C- L5 L1 T
No milk today, it seems a common sight
6 T  f( a$ {2 }  P; `2 ^7 tBut people passing by don't know the reason why$ t# ~& V% K! {8 }4 c
How could they know just what this message means公仔箱論壇0 \+ q' v$ J3 f# ~0 Y" c$ c9 g8 ^
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 H% `8 H& I& p0 k4 r
How could they know a palace there had been* d7 l. D4 o7 p/ U( X, F
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
  e% B* f5 v; I# l* r# ]5 _www3.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, it wasn't always soTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 L5 x/ @7 L/ O$ r3 }
The company was gay, we'd turn night into daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ Y& s  R* h* f$ q4 U
; o. E1 T2 K: m+ O5 s* {, e$ b9 g% Awww3.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of townwww3.tvboxnow.com/ F' }0 @4 q- N+ M
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
4 L2 Y$ ~4 R7 @8 w& Z2 Hwww3.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of town公仔箱論壇: W: D  P  i2 a/ E/ t2 A* q+ p, D
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
& _7 N" t" ^' yA terraced house in a mean street back of town TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" @: U9 k1 L- q8 z7 Y& A+ {

. l4 ~" G- p' U* wwww3.tvboxnow.comhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯
" f9 s* W  T5 z+ C$ N$ D
; ~$ _: L( C8 k% A2 G9 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.
* }* D) a& D1 W7 R% F+ D" Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.
6 n# _2 h/ L4 r7 c0 v" a( |公仔箱論壇Thank you.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
thanks a lot
返回列表