返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
* o; f6 f* s8 I4 m  p* H公仔箱論壇Herman's Hermits - 1967
, {* j! [# V; e) C4 j, gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ^+ X8 g2 _7 u& ]! R$ T+ Y1 y
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
% H# Q! m5 ]) q& |1 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
0 x9 F* t5 O* n/ ~' y+ m) Wwww3.tvboxnow.comYou know what I mean
4 h. |$ ]: Z5 E& {www3.tvboxnow.comJust the two of us and nobody else in sighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ d6 O# ^! z4 y2 z) f
There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight公仔箱論壇& Q1 n7 h  }& J1 Q7 ^
So listen very carefullywww3.tvboxnow.com; m$ P% E: Y$ V& O' Y4 K3 W
Closer now and you will see what I meanTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 D2 P: E! w% D2 g8 f
It isn't a dream6 S6 k- W& Z: D4 R
The only sound that you will hear
0 k1 Q! }/ f0 ?5 i; `: w0 DIs when I whisper in your ear* U3 [4 @% T0 W. w7 ?( [
I love you forever and ever
, s9 Z8 @3 p. C- a; x# P# w* E# _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
3 f* l6 O' k1 L9 q2 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
  ?% G5 j8 B9 h' Dwww3.tvboxnow.comLa-la-la-la-la-la-la
$ z& z0 R4 y6 x% E公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la公仔箱論壇9 K7 e0 x" O5 i& N0 J
La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-lawww3.tvboxnow.com& ]/ y7 N% A+ Y/ H: @5 L" o4 c
La-la-la-la-la
) r. p5 |# g  I& I# j3 GSo listen very carefully公仔箱論壇, q' {7 Z& o9 E; n0 _1 _
Closer now and you will see what I meantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# G) \% A6 X( }& b" q
It isn't a dream
) t) e" a) V; \7 [  Z+ QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The only sound that you will hearwww3.tvboxnow.com0 i( q' n( W. N
Is when I whisper in your earTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ T' m; i# I6 {$ ^! Z$ j- z7 n
I love you forever and ever8 V0 V9 D7 H( [5 H. H
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' [0 J. @4 y6 W, N6 |; h7 s
All over the world people just like us are falling in love
$ h) y& \: s; f- h7 o" UYeah, they're falling in love, l  X# D& R) [% W+ U3 N
Hush, they're falling in love' A$ V0 @" `  V; g
Hushtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 A. N% D3 S; d
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz
! A. I: i- b6 p. c2 B% Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& O0 g# R+ d0 |: J1 P- N7 b. G: x# U1 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
# Q  i4 c& e6 {7 @, w" GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(Trevor Peacock)
* Q9 \# x9 G& ]+ |: y. GHerman's Hermits - 1965tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ s; q: N( w* Q. g$ j8 }% x0 ~8 T

6 u5 [9 {& l, R  [9 Q6 X  VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter
9 N; O1 ?% ~! X7 j0 X6 i# |% E公仔箱論壇Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
% u% g$ j! c$ v, k; w/ U  x5 A2 d公仔箱論壇But it's sad, she doesn't love me now公仔箱論壇- [6 p4 D/ E% v! p
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
9 m2 O6 O7 B. `www3.tvboxnow.comShe wants to return those things I bought her
5 e+ \2 x$ R9 Z4 f* C& F/ NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell her she can keep them just the same
6 q0 w1 z$ U& s1 |( e; r/ X公仔箱論壇Things have changed, she doesn't love me now
$ W  [# ?; X4 i7 P# ]/ KShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% i0 m" l; `! `6 h: H. G
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
& {  M- Q- e( mwww3.tvboxnow.comYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proudwww3.tvboxnow.com  E" w. U7 x' Z4 b3 L7 \# h5 H& J
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
/ o3 r6 Y3 _( x" Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
5 n8 E2 A$ F% P# M5 t( EDon't let on, don't say she's broke my heart公仔箱論壇( B" O% I; m' f! L" X) a
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
; G* }. X8 w: R; f( NWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
+ l& x7 Y3 I7 {0 d7 m5 AYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud: M& k3 Y% l8 x" S
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
# i' @+ c. q3 ]+ Hwww3.tvboxnow.comTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)- V4 X; E% ?$ w$ K, Z+ I7 U) Q
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
' O: `! ]0 L" A6 h8 x) l' t  x6 o. @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
2 }& d- G9 n7 E5 Iwww3.tvboxnow.comMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)% l5 i6 b  X& w( H% X+ j, I
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: Y% Z' V/ D0 G- q( S2 \* m! {; _
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)0 z8 ]1 b! z. }8 n& _1 l' g
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
% M: n) x& p, V0 E3 u: C1 S% }4 Ehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s
- w3 n# k) v& d. U) @: @5 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com, f5 D2 x! g) `) S4 y. I* J
LISTEN PEOPLEwww3.tvboxnow.com/ s- w$ V3 S5 U* D
(Graham Gouldman)2 i7 E. D' Q0 v! e
Herman's Hermitswww3.tvboxnow.com( H+ k; K% `0 O; A/ A

1 \. q' z9 p6 ?2 E8 a- SListen people to what I saytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% W# T7 H# x* y# W5 a3 N+ }7 t
I say everybody's got to have their day% l2 Z$ N  e: C- J& t& J: d
And don't you know thatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ~9 Q1 Z# K: A+ r# a/ u8 [
Everybody's got to love somebody sometimewww3.tvboxnow.com# D- ?+ E  }) Z6 D6 t
Everybody's got to win a heart
( G: U5 j( @! u) i2 S" ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometime( q' Q6 `, z# g* A4 T  M
When you do, I hope you never part5 D1 l& l5 K$ N# Q$ f% {1 D4 i" y
I once found love, found love just like you% z9 u. @+ V5 @: Y; G" T) `
But then he came, he might come to youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ O+ b: R. V* e
And don't you know that
2 y( `% }5 y+ a. F' t, @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime
9 H7 }( T" v4 _$ U9 F; VBut everybody can part
: D0 M( a, l  [4 ?  F. z9 `8 OEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime
2 ?7 D+ S' O2 ~9 s2 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo take care that you don't lose your heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# F5 _! c# `7 ^, P, Y" X! n5 _$ C) F
Take my advice and you'll always find
/ K9 g( {; [; T  L9 oYou'll be happy all of the timewww3.tvboxnow.com# f0 L( }6 ~9 M4 Z- A# e7 Z# y6 o
Take my advice and you will seetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 M& Z: @$ z6 c  }8 R' @
You'll be happy as you can be
' n8 t1 S7 v6 p% G) p, k& uwww3.tvboxnow.comListen people to what I saywww3.tvboxnow.com0 A+ r% D; `& j$ y( V; E
I say everybody's got to have their daywww3.tvboxnow.com9 \' ]. Z9 d8 v7 Y; ~
And don't you know thattvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ Z; j4 c: P7 H
Everybody's got to love somebody sometimetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; j1 V: q) m0 t" |# c7 v& N; n
Everybody's got to win a heart
: e2 z; |5 E' p5 n" M/ ]* r  ?. dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometime2 m; \3 k2 P1 ?* B
When you do, I hope you never part
) A4 M* G# ~, W$ e5 |* W) bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You never part
, w, d6 K8 g% btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbListen peopletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 `$ A- @: Q3 _, S
Listen people" [" d3 }  c' L
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ `6 r# ?- q$ x* I2 v
www3.tvboxnow.com: g) [8 k% H; M/ {* i
THE END OF THE WORLD
  }0 r, f% T9 t8 R6 i- ?) T0 v9 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; s& E# U4 x) M8 g. K2 jwww3.tvboxnow.comWhy does the sun go on shining
# E5 L3 a% h# y& N: Swww3.tvboxnow.comWhy does the sea rush to shore TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 p9 P& C0 j7 m7 v  Z; I1 Y5 T
Don't they know it's the end of the worldwww3.tvboxnow.com) U4 M. F4 d' I# @9 R+ w- T7 N) g$ e
'Cause you don't love me any more - B% J" k, r4 V( L4 `! P4 ]( D/ M( V
Why do the birds go on singing
* h" @- E, }. Y' a7 F$ jWhy do the stars glow above
2 F6 u( \8 \$ VDon't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇! g: b* N( L  w8 ~
It ended when I lost your love9 D$ }1 `7 Z# ]7 ^; S6 Y8 b% O: i  e
I wake up in the morning and I wonder
" q1 I6 N5 V) D4 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhy everything's the same as it was
( B9 W  m, G* a* \& H4 L) M公仔箱論壇I can't understand, no, I can't understand
& ^3 Y+ k2 f% b8 a/ P! m4 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How life goes on the way it does
) R- M9 v2 Q& ?: k3 O- M: Z1 fwww3.tvboxnow.comWhy does my heart go on beating
' o. a- D1 K' `% `: Q' ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhy do these eyes of mine cry公仔箱論壇# F/ ~( @: u; F( O
Don't they know it's the end of the worldwww3.tvboxnow.com+ L) X3 M  y! |3 m5 p+ C, H
It ended when you said goodbye
& I, L6 U5 [, jWhy does my heart go on beating
1 l' q' \. W$ E, xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why do these eyes of mine cry7 l# l- T. Y7 U
Don't they know it's the end of the world
8 R' M% z: l5 W: x; d/ KIt ended when you said goodbye
9 o, K& v) N4 }, Y: n公仔箱論壇
0 \. J4 C5 Z8 Dwww3.tvboxnow.comhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj# V0 T% R1 N  p9 T/ D+ G5 J
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.
+ z$ m2 M8 P+ q  J2 w5 j9 U' `
( ]8 f" J2 n9 d+ l/ J, `www3.tvboxnow.com' v" z* M; M7 w
NO MILK TODAY
8 B$ N9 s/ w! Z( c4 `公仔箱論壇(Graham Gouldman)
& l3 |% e! s5 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits1 Y( J4 X- e5 R. l5 g
. Z+ D7 r' _1 C, I
No milk today, my love has gone away( H2 c0 D3 n/ r- a% u/ O; u" A! P5 E
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: i$ g4 S" i9 @
No milk today, it seems a common sightwww3.tvboxnow.com7 i: t" d4 r) T9 S- K2 ?9 D+ f  M
But people passing by don't know the reason why  I1 j2 S+ T1 @7 f) s. I
How could they know just what this message means
$ h; T( [4 g# H! L2 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
' {. z3 K! ^: h2 T5 ^www3.tvboxnow.comHow could they know the palace there had beenTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 @2 l- s# P4 S0 R8 c  o
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen公仔箱論壇+ A; \. G6 h4 N3 \5 V0 Y
No milk today, it wasn't always so
) e: Z, b; v5 t% E( G- g- @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The company was gay, we'd turn night into dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 V7 J+ f! F$ l1 a- c
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
& v5 K" x8 S$ d; F+ Y# H9 D5 B  Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA terraced house in a mean street back of townwww3.tvboxnow.com& Z* h0 P% a8 R, a- ]; z7 l7 o
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only# a' I8 P  B  ?# j$ l7 |! C) w
Just two up two down
4 R! F% o: {! J! c# G- p: I公仔箱論壇No milk today, it wasn't always so
8 ~, s0 g% I3 i3 l" z# M3 E/ eThe company was gay, we'd turn night into daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% [; _" s$ q: n( [' f; X( \
As music played the faster did we dancewww3.tvboxnow.com8 _1 _( d" c$ R3 E+ L
We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
; L0 i0 X0 z1 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How could they know just what this message means
6 L2 J8 d3 b6 j8 g% `- g. I/ gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
; C* S3 H4 k" T公仔箱論壇How could they know a palace there had been
: H( |: a  d9 Jwww3.tvboxnow.comBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
4 z. s- }% g- p. \( W; yNo milk today, my love has gone away
# X1 }  q, ]2 n2 v  aThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn2 K% a+ T4 Z0 N
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely公仔箱論壇1 F) y) ~% N) O3 J' J: w
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
5 a" s7 B1 x* S7 y  ^) H6 Cwww3.tvboxnow.comBecomes a shrine when I think of you only
- s9 ?. F) l' S- ?5 M- N! awww3.tvboxnow.comJust two up two downtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' G- p3 \/ S# B: m: \: S2 D
No milk today, my love has gone away公仔箱論壇9 M0 J/ J  j! P' L; Z+ \/ o
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn$ D  l0 w+ V* f/ M
No milk today, it seems a common sighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Q1 P+ P0 F3 J
But people passing by don't know the reason why
' l& @; X! J. Y$ Z* V* V" g5 eHow could they know just what this message means
8 O0 r$ \. X4 r2 U3 k2 _公仔箱論壇The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
3 o/ N( `" l3 E, ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could they know a palace there had beenwww3.tvboxnow.com5 h6 ?) U) S$ R0 n7 X
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
" _" u4 d9 x. d# M9 g$ ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it wasn't always so公仔箱論壇3 b# r. i& n4 O$ j' @
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day公仔箱論壇1 h# @2 ]( V% T6 j: ~) \% z9 p
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
* e7 j) f0 j2 }6 G4 K: R/ m; Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA terraced house in a mean street back of town
/ Q( q2 T1 n( L% ]  I- D* eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonelywww3.tvboxnow.com' j+ }# G5 o7 X
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
! ?- U" v  p+ v+ H2 t- R! Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOh all that's left is a place dark and lonely  p8 e. @& b' o' i/ A
A terraced house in a mean street back of town 1 y: K! N  |6 U( E) z7 _* k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 j2 h9 t* d$ p+ w; R6 J. ]$ M- S
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 ) M: b! u) I+ W& z1 u7 z. J

( q! j5 }$ @  Ewww3.tvboxnow.com72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, `, |) F. S8 t. n9 ~/ L' y! b
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.
& F. {8 ]2 u( `3 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank you.
返回列表