返回列表 回復 發帖

[筆記本電腦] 高手们,请救小弟。。

小弟的laptop突然出事了。。现在开机后,除了看到LCD的背后有灯,荧幕什么都没有。。但是什么都有跑。。就只是荧幕什么都没有。。是否是mainboar坏了。。?
What's make your laptop? Did you connect  to TV before?May be try your Fn+? key  toggles between the built-in the display, an external display and simultaneous display on both.
Do you know which two keys on the keyboard the tech pressed to get your monitor all clear again?If you don't know the two keys may be try the fllowing method frist:Unplug the power, remove the battery and then hold the power button for 30 to 60 seconds. Then reattach the power and attempt a boot!
thx for ur reply...i don know which two key to clear my monitor...but i know fn + f7 to turn off my monitor...i tries both way adi...stil cnt...i hope tat not my mainboard spoil...now does't not show anything even the bios...
have to repair motherboard
have you try to connect it to a external monitor? If it work on external monitor and not on your laptop screen, then it might be a bad inverter or bad screen. If you see like at the back of the screen, then most likely is the screen going bad. Send to repair/replace yr screen.
返回列表