返回列表 回復 發帖
首先在此謝謝 chowold2 提供新遊戲
4 a/ N* g% G0 Z! P1 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww3.tvboxnow.com7 a: [. H4 R/ \: k2 S' m" z$ z
我投 amannn一票www3.tvboxnow.com# b& ^5 c. d8 h/ j/ \

# t; P! O/ S- J2 j) `- `. y+ c如詩似畫的景色真的很美,那幾隻中式小船顥得很有中國山水特色.

評分次數

• k23bb

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-3-14 11:06 AM 編輯 www3.tvboxnow.com' o% w- w0 r. T

+ ?) s3 W! U* m: _9 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[img] [/ Img]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 l! N" y* J. v4 J5 \# A$ D
My Vote goes to SweetLemon. Her Wulai Waterfall may not be the most manificient scene of Great Grand Waterfalls, but certainly a reminiscense of wonderful leisure, treasure and pleasure, where poets mingled and drink wine and peasants rest and drink tea spend many memorable and beautiful moments under the plum blossoms, listening to the echoes and melody of the falls.Embrassed with the heavenly enviroment, even words would fail for a moment and the heart hold a beat mesmerizing the moment. The wonders of nature, amazing absolutely awesome. In the mist of solitude and serenity, gradually unfolding the odds and uncertainties in timeless space. Writing a masterpiece, adding a chord, minus a note, willingly at its very own time. O.. so Mystical, Lyrical .. and .. O!. . Grasped the moment and Captured it .. the heart tell no lies.www3.tvboxnow.com4 @8 q+ Z+ g/ T  U0 e

6 a" Q3 u+ P" N6 a: b公仔箱論壇                                                              SIMPLICITY THE ART OF HAPPINESS   

評分次數

• k23bb

我選 德天大瀑布公仔箱論壇# H6 h' _1 c8 Y
雖然不是最大
7 b$ g- N8 R$ t: F- Nwww3.tvboxnow.com可是景色很秀氣 很美TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ m% ?0 D+ [3 F! F: d. m' s0 Z
我很喜歡

評分次數

• k23bb

我都來玩吓
: r7 M! ]$ ^3 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ j. {- A1 s. t" n# o+ ]' i) G' N
結冰的瀑布
" V/ v$ D# y7 O5 x; x3 i) YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。瀑布是流動的水,是很難令流動的瀑布結成冰,但當瀑布結冰之後,因為天氣蔭寒,
2 {5 X* e9 d# _7 H2 B環境氣氛便變得灰冷,観看這樣的瀑布,便有另外的味道.- i7 q! J5 @3 L6 {5 Z
9234464 a: g  \) F; t  q) v# H) @2 @, K: a
# w9 o( m& o/ o1 i+ N0 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb923448 .... h# |; f% M' S% l* e5 r' j
chowold2 發表於 2010-3-8 05:42 AM
" a. J- G& i) H; r4 i  Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) K0 l" K7 [5 `' A4 [5 I7 x其實真係各有各好既,不過呢加拉瓜大瀑布真係比較出名,好多時都有機會睇到呢d相和風景,相反樓主今次所提供既都係瀑佈主提,不過是冰封了的瀑布,本人覺得呢個更加吸引同有說服力,多謝樓主分享,謝謝﹗

評分次數

• k23bb

i vote for 尼亞加拉大瀑布 (Niagara Falls, Canada)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 ?4 r# {6 r5 K' Q* D- G; a
因為是當中唯一親身見過!
1 k, E6 y( x- ?1 n( C1 I! b. n冬季時更好看

評分次數

• k23bb

I vote for chowold2.  It's not just a fall, but also the view being seen during the cold weather only.

評分次數

• k23bb

我投結冰的瀑布一票,因為印象中應該係第一次見結冰的瀑布,亦希望能有幾會去親身感受一下這種壯觀的自然景觀

評分次數

• k23bb

我揀十分瀑布  皆因之前用來做咗好耐桌布  嘻嘻

評分次數

• k23bb

我投chowold2結冰的瀑布一票

評分次數

• k23bb

我投chowold2的瀑布, 好有特色.

評分次數

• k23bb

I like busyfun's third pic of Niagra Falls. It looks beautiful and I set that pic as my Background.

評分次數

• k23bb

I vote for Snoqualmie Falls. This is not the biggest or most beautiful fall compare with the other. In fact most of the other falls look better than this one. I just want to honor the poster for his/her sharing. This is the only one without got the vote.
: B4 e$ {- P; y( Y  P2 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI like the vote game.

評分次數

• k23bb

I vote for BCHEW's 十分瀑布.  Its tranquility in motion.  Nice work !

評分次數

• k23bb

選舉結果
, c& @+ w: d  Qwww3.tvboxnow.comchowold2  得7票公仔箱論壇8 g3 [* q4 x0 X  v
busyfun     得3票: |& `# }; _$ W1 ~2 m" _
bchew  , huhut6432gj  , amannn   各得2票tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, V" w  Q# t: c/ `1 ~0 k% p2 ]
beckyken  ,SweetLemon ,nick19  各得1票
恭喜chowold2 成為第一屆票王
. K: R4 X& s( B4 I2 A7 ^' otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb原來我都有2票,多謝大家支持.
返回列表