柿今年好甜, 不過很多給大鳥食左
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• chowold2

2014年有機涼瓜(果然少很多, 計算唔夠20隻), 下水再種要加番D雞史牛史
亞良 發表於 2014-3-13 07:32 PM
良兄,我都好鍾意吃苦瓜,苦瓜容唔容易種?我未種過。
真匿名
Hi 亞良, when you plan your bitter melon, do you have any problem with insects or bugs?  If you do, did you use chemical insecticide to kill them?  or you have some better way?

評分次數

• chowold2

良兄,我都好鍾意吃苦瓜,苦瓜容唔容易種?我未種過。
chowold2 發表於 2014-3-14 11:39 AM

chowold2師兄,

其實好容易種, 我年年都有種, (因為種過苦瓜的地方, 種其他植物會有苦味, 所以指定位置年年種), 今天1月初回來發種子, 現在有得食, 不過今年沒有落雞牛肥料, 少很多, 只夠我家人食, 不能給朋友.(可能澳洲天氣夠熱夠太陽, 種植容易很多)
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• chowold2

Hi 亞良, when you plan your bitter melon, do you have any problem with insects or bugs?  If you do, did you use chemical insecticide to kill them?  or you have some better way?
viper168 發表於 2014-3-16 02:45 PM
viper168 兄, 因為舊年買左很多有機泥, 所以只澆水同用三色洗米水同有機蛋黃加水(蛋白自己食), 我完全不用化學品, 自然食物自然種, 但會澆D蒜頭水到植物, (舊年60幾棵蜜糖豆全部給米奇食晒,真想毒死佢, 但到現在都沒有做到, 遲D就唔知)

評分次數

• chowold2

幸福的家

評分次數

• chowold2

I heard a lot of people using garlic to repel bug, I will try it this year, I'm at the other side of the earth from you, so it's spring time and I just start seedling.  I brought some white bitter melon from TW & HK back to US, hopefully the bugs won't kill them.  BTW, have you plant cherry tomato? they are so easy to grow and each plant will produce a lot of fruit.  

128# 亞良

評分次數

• chowold2

Thank you very much!
vandas姐, 25L 泥要6-7蚊袋, 次次要買3-4袋, 肉痛D買有機泥`連運費AU$260, 相信可以用過世
亞良 發表於 2013-10-8 02:50 PM
各位種植高手好, 我是新手一名, 請問d泥係咪可以放咁耐至用的? 因為我買咗d泥後有時唔記得咗用有幾年啦, 可唔可以用得噃呢, 用之前要點處理,如果發過霉可以用嗎? 謝謝

評分次數

• chowold2

thanks you for your sharing, it is good useful for me
132# pinkflower
Soil is like wine.  The longer they are kept, the better they get; provide they are bagged and mostly undercover.  Or even been under the sun for a while.
Don't worry, just use them, perhaps add a bit of organic fertilizer and compost to it, and when planting, keep it moist.

評分次數

• chowold2

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
各位種植高手好, 我是新手一名, 請問d泥係咪可以放咁耐至用的? 因為我買咗d泥後有時唔記得咗用有幾年啦, 可唔可以用得噃呢, 用之前要點處理,如果發過霉可以用嗎? 謝謝 ...
pinkflower 發表於 2014-3-30 06:12 AM
泥發霉就等於堆肥作用,只會增加肥度,植物是不怕泥發霉,放心用。如果真是發霉得非常嚴重,曬下D泥。
真匿名
返回列表