返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.19 \. e1 u" ]7 e" d
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
& E5 \: P3 D0 v7 v1 L4 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日% w9 _6 b& K# ~, ?2 J& E
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
) c8 U& `/ B, Q5 H( j) _* e$ |1 `
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( X( O+ }7 t; V- L! z' {. N+ T
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
2 V3 E2 n1 Q; CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 _& G8 x/ _( Y2 T* [( \
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

3 Y$ K% N. n4 [3 Y& ^公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3- k( V9 b; j1 A! s7 |" D' N4 B
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 B7 c) S1 t: N& x/ D4 ~: e* ?- e
西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 n9 y  B- O; b( E2 _0 N1 K
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

6 S: Q" l" h9 Mwww3.tvboxnow.com
' }/ l% ~/ s, }! n6 K7 J" p$ W* @公仔箱論壇Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
& u1 }( X5 a; Z9 t, t. E) QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡0 l5 X2 M* W2 X2 m* a0 {- l
西元2010年04月26日
9 s. X2 Q, y  |' U8 ?
2 @8 D6 o6 C6 r8 K$ Y* `www3.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
  C; H, R1 f9 Q" i- E. S( r' T" p0 j“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www3.tvboxnow.com% k& I& l/ F: K* N' O* h! V/ X
西元2010年04月24日www3.tvboxnow.com! R( r% G; K- E" g6 z
6 c  W) @9 ^$ V+ s5 F
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
6 x) ~# b1 ~- I. V. s0 l“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)www3.tvboxnow.com! {% L$ Z( |5 |7 ]/ X# F( }3 q
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇8 j! w2 I0 h6 C, x
公仔箱論壇6 ]& Q, l* ?( l9 k! G  W
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' q. J6 w! F% B3 `
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
- W8 a3 g( T+ W+ [( ^. w( ]& Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日
5 \3 d% @6 a3 t, U
3 R2 |- _. e( e& n: wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ m! }, H  h& y% i! l
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗', Z. |  i; a- g9 r0 Y$ e! ]6 e) a
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
4 C# B* _5 l* F公仔箱論壇' A! ~( E# k' U/ r7 `
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
% l* q& W/ [; C9 l$ P6 P8 I0 _+ U* |7 c# q
By Greg Szymanski, JDwww3.tvboxnow.com( f! T/ B2 m7 K, Z. K) U1 u" T
April 23, 2010tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 F* a5 i* b; ?- V
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
9 ^1 Q& g) R" d" A1 }; ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
# v3 W0 d7 D3 e( m' mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.公仔箱論壇; w$ t) g: |3 n7 H) i; D
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ S% |# J0 [1 e' p
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 o, C3 j8 J2 M; o
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
$ q* N- \, z! p0 p- u6 x$ X% B* g2 S  z: @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”- [+ J/ k2 H' D

" X  U: X% \7 I, n  Z, J2 U' xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 w1 _% H. S8 W* n' Z3 g
公仔箱論壇( D- A! a5 y8 ?4 x7 x+ b; n
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”5 R$ e& |* l5 @* k9 H" {

4 K5 R  \( ?6 e! F* THowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
1 f) Q- Q5 t1 B+ ]- O# I
/ P7 b) h  V& S' k8 l0 O' mLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.www3.tvboxnow.com% H1 c# T. M+ |8 I2 q6 n/ F# q% w" b

% V1 d8 y9 N5 ?2 R/ `# k( y3 owww3.tvboxnow.comCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
% _; i: i) a$ P+ O) jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; n/ k0 j6 U' y5 M
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
0 ~* |7 E% D9 G2 p+ Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 x, F% R/ C6 R$ B4 B1 d9 W
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 v% R' |6 y! q& C/ V& E- X6 N4 @" w
www3.tvboxnow.com! E& H5 A2 r7 s3 G5 a. Y
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).: \/ T5 W' a1 q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 M& ?7 B! ]6 R3 @: E2 p
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  Q& V: E# `0 V" L

2 t% ~! A0 s; ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.www3.tvboxnow.com0 y: g4 Q6 }: s5 g* k$ T6 z0 e

& ?0 C5 O) C; a7 S$ `- ~) a) h2 kwww3.tvboxnow.com“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
9 C+ F, f& p  H: ]) a* I; T% B/ t  Twww3.tvboxnow.com" C1 Z; w1 s! s0 K* }
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
返回列表